It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• thyroid & body pain???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-13-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
    tnquilter
    (female)

tnquilter HB User
    thyroid & body pain???

Can thyroid problems cause all over body pain? I hurt from my feet to my head. I will wake up at night aching. My back hurts, my legs hurt! Even my hands ache!

I have posted a few times trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I have been going thru this for 2 years.

I have an enlarge thyroid with a nodular or the doctor said maybe a tumor. My blood on my thyroid work came back okay.

Can someone have a normal looking blood test and still have hypothyroid?

I go tomorrow for an iodine test. He said this would tell him if he needed to do a biopsy or watch it for 3 months.

I have been very low on vitamin D and B12. In the beginning, my D was at 4, after alot of D, it was at 30 but the blood test was done 2 days after I took 50,000 units of D.
    The B-12 shot helped alot for about a week, then down I went even though i was taking 1000 mcg a day of B-12 under my tongue.

The endo is running blood test on my D, B12, also ferrin iron, magnesium, phosphous (I am a horrible speller), also a couple others tomorrow, too.
    Also he is running the autoimmune test for celiac disease checking for antibodies.

Tonight my head hurts, my neck hurts - my whole body is hurting!!!!! I feel like my neck is swollen and pressing on my throat.
    Every muscle I have seems to be screaming out. This evening I had to lay down because I was so tired I could not take another step.

Guess I justed needed to cry on someone's shoulder that understands!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread