It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Racing pulse and throbbing head at night waking m up.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-15-2008, 05:06 AM   #1
    Francescagucci
    (female)

Francescagucci HB User
    Racing pulse and throbbing head at night waking m up.

Hi can anybody help. I am very confused about what method i should use and getting more and more frustrated. No money left to spend on this thing.

I was taking 125mcg of t4 meds plus a further 30mcg of armour. Got these symptoms of racing pulse, internal shiver on a night time when lying down. I have since now reduced to 100mcg of t4 and 30mcg of armour and i am still the same. Didnt sleep a wink last night. loss of drive concentration. Really fed up with all this . Tried loads of adrenal stuff. Doesn't work. Taken natural adrenal supplements etc, cortef kills me off, gives me chronic stomach upset. i have food sensitivities, no will power to control. Wake up puffy faced and fat necked.
    Can anybody help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Dull, throbbing, uncomfortable sensation on left side of head nortoons Headaches & Migraines 8 10-04-2012 08:24 PM
    Heart racing in the middle of night when sleeping jedzeppy Sleep Disorders 47 03-09-2012 05:46 PM
    Waking Up In Middle of Night with Racing Heart Looly Anxiety 17 09-13-2008 03:07 PM
    Help... Racing Pulse TLB50 High & Low Blood Pressure 2 01-11-2007 09:36 AM
    pounding head/pulse in head Cindy Sundlof Brain & Nervous System Disorders 19 06-11-2006 11:35 AM
    Racing heart gel2005 General Health 4 04-13-2006 06:20 AM
    Waking up with severe racing pulse Clockworkalex Sleep Disorders 4 06-06-2005 12:42 PM
    wine and dried fruit sulfates cause racing heart, bp spike? mgraylorn Allergies 0 03-08-2005 08:07 AM