It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• 33 yr old male with weird symptoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
    kyle1
    (male)

kyle1 HB User
    33 yr old male with weird symptoms

Hello Everyone,

I am useally on the lymes board. But after looking at thyroid issues I was wondering if there is a possibilty. I am being treated right now for chronic lymes disease by picc line and oral antibiotics based on symptoms and 4 and half years of pure hell and dealing with I don't no how many Doctors. My symptoms are, memory loss, loss of interest in most everything i use to love, dizziness, arthritis in fingers that comes and goes, back pain, neck and shouldr pain. I get these chills that are hard to explain but I will try. If i am in bed were it's warm and get up to go to the bathroom and a little bit of air hits me I get these chills were i cant even talk they get so bad nad they stay with me all night after that. But as soon as i get under the covers and get rapped up tight then i sweat but as soon as a little air hits me it triigers it again weird I know. But does any of this sound like a thyroid issue or not? Lately i have been getting really oily skin. The thing is i have had my thyroid tested a bunch of times and its always with in range. I was told i had MS when everything first hit by the doctor in the hospital, but after seeing a neuro they werent so sure, that was 4 years ago and here i am now. But i dont see alot of males on here with thyroid issues so i am a little leary that its thyroid. Please any input on this would be great, I dont have enough time to write al my symptoms but there are alot more, I am living in misery with this. Thanks for reading.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread