It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Dizziness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-31-2009, 07:21 AM   #1
    tigger67
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tigger67 HB User
    Dizziness

I've always been slightly dizzy and had plugged up ears, but always attributed it to low thyroid. I recently had sinus surgery (a week ago) and since then, my dizziness has gotten worse. The doctor is puzzled because it's not typical vertigo or Meneires disease, it's just a constant feeling of stuffiness in my head, plugged up ears and feeling unbalanced. Could the surgery have made my original dizziness worse or is this part of the surgery recovery?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
    mkgb
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

mkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB Usermkgb HB User
    Re: Dizziness

What was the exact surgical procedure?

Bilateral turboplasty?

Deviated septum repair?

Maxillary/fronatal endoscopic sinus irrigation and window insertion?

Adenoid/tonsil removal?

I have had all this done and more in the last 3 years. If I know what you have done I can share how i felt with regards to thyroid symptoms and general recovery.

MG

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Debilitating Dizziness dhuffman Inner Ear Disorders 3 03-27-2010 01:04 AM
    How to get well from dizziness! steve77 Inner Ear Disorders 17 02-21-2010 02:08 AM
    20 years old and suffering from a lifetime of dizziness rachiej Inner Ear Disorders 10 07-06-2008 06:45 PM
    Sinus pressure and dizziness veryfrustrated Sinus Problems 27 05-14-2008 05:58 AM
    dizziness and ear problems associated with TMJ jshors TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 13 05-15-2007 02:12 AM
    Dizziness and Health Anxiety isalu Anxiety 14 02-27-2007 05:26 AM
    Winged Scapula/scoliosis/dizziness help??? ozangel83 General Health 18 12-08-2005 07:49 PM
    Cervogenic dizziness, dizzy after ACDF need2fuse Spinal Cord Disorders 1 09-14-2003 05:39 AM
    24/7 dizziness? Emsybobs TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 15 09-10-2003 01:11 PM
    Crystall and others. What is your dizziness like? hbep TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 21 06-07-2003 01:43 AM