It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• overheating with hypOthyroidism/ Hashi's

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
    b&wcats
    (female)

b&wcats HB User
    Question overheating with hypOthyroidism/ Hashi's

Hi, help ya'll! I haven't been on here for awhile. Generally, I was feeling like I was making progress, finally, especially w/ the fatigue (after 5 years). Then it got hot in the NE USA. I have zero heat tolerance, it's worse than it was last year which I didn't think possible. I have my air conditioning on, and I'm OK indoors, but only a few minutes outside and I get super dizzy and that continues for awhile even when I get back into the cool air. I can't get to work, or go anywhere. I live alone, and it's kind of scary and I would really like to figure out a way to help myself with this. Dizzy is something that happens to me a lot still, when there's any change in my body (anxiety too).
    I have Hashi's (hypo), on levoxyl & cytomel, levels all OK.
    Yikes.
    Help? Ideas? I am not trying to go out and run a marathon. I'm just trying to walk to the subway and get to work.
    Thanks so much, frustrated, scary!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Beyond Hashi's: Secondary Hypothyroidism/Pituitary Disease T4T3hell Pituitary Disease 13 07-17-2008 09:40 AM
    Can hypothyroidism be caused by Lymes disease?? Jamie2703 Thyroid Disorders 1 05-21-2008 09:53 PM
    Was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, but think I may actually have hypothyroidism?? innocence Thyroid Disorders 53 03-19-2008 11:26 AM
    Graves hypOthyroidism - it's not Hashi's boatkitten Thyroid Disorders 3 01-14-2008 11:45 AM
    Causes of hypothyroidism Amy 333 Thyroid Disorders 7 03-23-2007 06:14 PM
    is there a link between hypothyroidism and thyroid cancer daisy01 Cancer: Thyroid 11 01-22-2006 06:34 AM
    How I Reversed My Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Hypothyroidism starsofglass Thyroid Disorders 5 01-13-2006 07:58 AM
    Panic Attacks from Hypothyroidism bobafett573 Thyroid Disorders 24 05-23-2005 08:56 PM

Tags
    dizzy, dizzyness, hashi's, heat intolerance, hypothryoidism