It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Multinodular Goiter, nodules, thyroglossal cyst..HELP

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-28-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
    ValTech
    (female)

ValTech HB User
    Multinodular Goiter, nodules, thyroglossal cyst..HELP

I have a multinodular goiter, nodules, thyroglossal cyst and suspicious lump(according to Ultrasound). My TSH fluctuates between 0.5-1.5. I am sick every single day. I need help taking care of my daughter and am unable to work. I am weak, tired, dizziness(extreme vertigo), mentally Foggy all the time although some days worse than others(i feel so dumb and confused all the time, cant verbalize my thoughts, cant remember what im doing, forget what im say mid sentence, thoughts are jumbled). I feel like a prisoner of my own mind & body. I cant live like this anymore. I am getting a thyroid nuclear scan tomorrow(did 1st part of the test today.took the iodine pills). I just recently got labs back that say ANA is positive(autoimmune disease of some sort), and RNP is High. Anyone going through or been through something similar? Or have any ideas if thyroid can be causing all these problems including autoimmune diesease?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread