It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• thyroid disorder

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
    mukthi
    (female)

mukthi HB User
    Question thyroid disorder

hi i am 28 married.mt mother has throid problem and she is taking thyronorm 100 mcg daily.in my test report dated 30.04.12 my tsh was 10.63,t3 140.74 and t4 10.00.i took thronorm 25 mcg

after 3.5 months my t4 was 12.70 and tsh was 5.52.so my dr told me my both tsh and t4 is high.it shoul nt happen.she ws confused and told me to continue my medicine for 6 weeks and 2 do a test again.

meanwhile a consultd another dr.she diagonised that i my prolactin is also high 49.40 on dec of 2012.i did mri and micro adenoma was detectd in my pituitary.i took caberlin twice a week and continued for a month.

after a month i did prolactin and it was 0.35.i forgot about about my thyroid and dint took medicine properly and didnt do test also.

on feb 2013.i did tsh test and it was 11.0 and prolactin 19.28.i startd my thyronorm 25 mcg

aftr a month i consultd an endocrinologist.nw my report is like this.tsh 3.10 and anti tpo (clia) advia centaur CP is 92.9. in reference range itis cutoff 60 U/ml.he told me to do prolactin test on my 4th period day.he told me to continue thyronorm same dose and dint prescribe any other medicine.

i just wanted to know is there any problem in me? what is anti tpo? it seems mine is high.is it too high ? shud i need to take medicine.?can i become pregnent in this situation?plz reply me soon

Last edited by mukthi; 03-05-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anti tpo, pregnancy advice, thyroid, thyroid disorders, tsh