It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Alpha Gal Allergy, looking for T3 T4 non dairy non pork medication to replace Armour

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-28-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
    Oleander53
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Oleander53 HB UserOleander53 HB UserOleander53 HB User
    Alpha Gal Allergy, looking for T3 T4 non dairy non pork medication to replace Armour

Hello Everyone,

Long time since I posted on this board. I have tested positive for Alpha Gal which is from a Tick bite. I have had the symptoms for years but just got confirmation with a moderat high test result. I cannot have any Mammalian meats or dairy. No gelatin and the list goes on. I have been taking Armour 4 Grains for quite a while. I have to go off to a non pork medication. Any ideas or suggestions before I head to the Doctor tomorrow? Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well. Oleander

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
    Oleander53
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Oleander53 HB UserOleander53 HB UserOleander53 HB User
    Re: Alpha Gal Allergy, looking for T3 T4 non dairy non pork medication to replace Arm

Okay so I guess no one has any suggestions for a non pork Thyroid medication?

I spoke to a really nice, young Pharmacist today who was willing to work with me to compound a non mammal, non gelatin T3 T4 medication for me.

I take a high dose 2 Grains in the AM and 2 Grains in the PM of Armour so I take a high dose. My T4 barely moves. I am excited to see how I do on a medication I am not allergic too.

Thanks, Oleander

Closed Thread