It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board

• Jaw and sinus issues. No insurance, panicking.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-09-2016, 06:41 PM   #1
    NervousWreckk
    (female)

NervousWreckk HB User
    Jaw and sinus issues. No insurance, panicking.

I'm a 23 yr old female. About 6 months ago I noticed my ears feeling plugged up. In the past 2 months it's gotten much worse. My ears ring and there is an immense pressure inside of my head/ears/jaw. My jaw gets really tense, and it clicks, and hurts to chew. My teeth grind uncontrollably at times, and sometimes my jaw just aches. I have neck and shoulder pain all the time. I also feel a pressure behind my eyes and above the bridge of my nose, and have been sensitive to light. The pressure gets worse if I turn my head certain ways. I also feel a strange pressure in my nostrils sometimes and feel a pop. I've been sensitive to noise and have earplugs in most of the time so that I don't feel so weird. I've had headaches on and off every day. My jaw bugs me, but the pressure in my head, and fullness/plugging/ringing of my ears is what's bothering me the most. I research symptoms all the time searching desperately for something to give me some solace. I've found everything from TMJ and ear infections to lyme disease and brain tumors. How can I be sure I don't have a tumor or something serious? I'm pretty sure it's just TMJ but I'm not a dr. Should I be concerned? Or should I just move on with my life and make a Dr. appt someday (hopefully soon) when I have insurance?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2016, 08:34 AM   #2
    Dave1961
    (male)

Dave1961 HB User
    Re: Jaw and sinus issues. No insurance, panicking.

NervousWreckk,

I am new (signed up 5 min ago) as I may have tmjd. Your post was the first I opened so I am no expert and can't give much feedback/advice. The one thing I can say is that YOU COULD POSSIBLY HAVE INSURANCE WITH OBAMACARE. I believe you could sign up and receive insurance/care fairly easily. Waiting this out may not be the best idea.

Dave

Reply Reply

Tags
    ent, sinus, tmj