It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board

• Please help not sure whats going on ? SEVERE DEEP PAIn in BONE

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-16-2019, 04:19 PM   #1
    amandy

amandy HB User
    Please help not sure whats going on ? SEVERE DEEP PAIn in BONE

Hi everyone, I truly hope someone may be able to please help us.

My son is 23 yrs old, last week he woke up out of the blue with severe deep pain inside the bone in your upper left jaw. If you place your finger were you can feel like a ball almost. But the pain in also going down into the jawbone as a scraping , UNBEARABLE, sharp, shooting pain that clicks, and cracks and can not open it up his jaw. He can open it a bit with the meds he was given for relaxation. We went to the Oral surgeon and he ordered MRI. It shows lots of edema in bone barrow ( swelling. ) So referred to university hospital. But just wondering can it possibly just be his wisdom teeth ? at first, the nurse came in and said, wow, you need those removed. But the oral surgeon said no.....

So not sure what can this be from and will it possibly go away on it own? Its 24/7 pain and agonizing. Thanks so much for your help. I apprecaite any advice of what this can be..can it be impacted wisdom tooth maybe ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply