It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board

New device new symptoms Advice?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2005, 07:28 AM   #1
Yikes777
(male)

Yikes777 HB User
New device new symptoms Advice?

Hi all!

I had many hours of testing and a device made on Friday. Since then I have had some worsteming of my symptoms. Mostly fatigue and a bit of dizzyness. My whole body seems to ache somewhat and I have become very crabby, which is not me. My sinuses are also bothering me again.

I returned yesterday for a few hours of TENS and adjustments.

My Dentist said that this is not uncommon, but a sign that my body is adjusting to my new jaw position, which will affect many areas and should improve in time. I am a little concerned, since the week before this was done I was feeling great. I was starting to work out again and seemed to have a ton of energy, which is pretty much gone now. I had been wearing an NTI for a couple of weeks and am starting to think that maybe it was sufficient. My Dentist still uses the NTI but said in my case it was more of a bandaid and this is more of a long term solution. After a ton of research I found him to be a pretty decent guy with alot of experience in this area, as well as having a great reputation. I trust him completely, but am always looking for information.

I have 4.5 weeks left of medical leave and then I will be forced to take a 50% pension from the Fire Dept. So let the healing begin! LOl

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance my friends!

Jack

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread