It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board

New to this

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2006, 08:04 PM   #1
kirafaye
Inactive
(female)

kirafaye HB User
New to this

Ok this one is hard for me and once I tell my story you see why. Ok for years I have been able to click my jaw after one particular night where my entire jaw was almost dislocated from chewing, I don't remember much before hand but I can sit here and individually click each side of my jaw. I haven't thought much fo it really because I have a massive illness list to begin with. I have a brain malformation called chiari malformation ( I have had the first surgery with continuign problems) syringomyelia ( a spinal thing caused by the chiari where there is cysts of spinal fluid down my spinal cord. I have asthma and highly suspected polycystic ovarian syndrome (I have had pretty much all the tests and they do seem to tell the doctor I have it and he is sending me to an endocrinologist to sort it out based on all of this) I also have a condition that makes this abit harder....its called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome...its a connective tissue disorder I am plagued by dislocations and everything...so I am wondering if its connected to this?!

Also what sort of treatment have people found that work?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Any idea what this is? A_Phobia_J Mental Health 4 07-08-2004 04:48 PM
Please Help Me With This Addiction! Creeky Addiction & Recovery 26 06-19-2004 10:55 AM
anyone else have this happen? (oops long) serialnovelist Herpes 5 04-07-2004 01:11 PM
Prostate problems? This is what I do.. groundhog Cancer: Prostate 0 02-26-2004 12:48 AM
Is this depression? (Please HELP!!!) TawnyToad Depression 7 02-17-2004 07:30 AM
This girl is driving me crazy! reaccter Relationship Health 3 01-29-2004 06:51 AM
second chance at this krazee Depression 4 12-13-2003 02:01 PM
Is high blood pressure causing all of this? TawnyToad High & Low Blood Pressure 2 09-29-2003 03:07 PM
why do people tell me that this is psychological? purple2067 Eye & Vision 30 08-05-2003 09:29 PM
Could this be RLS or PLMD? ta2d Restless Leg Syndrome 1 06-28-2002 11:49 AM