It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board

Any Good Doctor Dealing with Jaw Joint Disorder (TMJ) in Victoria or Vancouver,Canada

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
cynthiaV
(female)

cynthiaV HB User
Any Good Doctor Dealing with Jaw Joint Disorder (TMJ) in Victoria or Vancouver,Canada

Dear All:
If you happen to know any good dentist who cures TMJ issue in Victoria, BC or Vancouver BC, can you kindly let me know? I really appreciate your help.

I suffered from TMJ issue from 1986 and severe headache every month in the first day of my period from 2000. Last year, the "click" noise in my joint disappered and I started to feel sourn and pain on my right joint, neck pain and back pain frequently. My dentist said that my right joint was "closed locked". My dentist asked to do a dental surgeon. But I heard that the success rate is not high. I am really hesitant now and need your help.

TMJ really affected my career and daily life. Your kind suggestion and help will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you again.

Cynthia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
DX-
(female)

DX- HB User
Re: Any Good Doctor Dealing with Jaw Joint Disorder (TMJ) in Victoria or Vancouver,Ca

Cynthia,

Here's a thought for you -- then I'm going to move your post to the TMJ board.

Your best bet for finding the best person in your area to treat you is to find someone else who has suffered from TMJ and has been successfully treated.

You'll do this by networking. Ask everyone you know at work, at your kids' schools, at church, at your book reading club -- wherever you go and you know people you can talk to or ask, ask them if they know anyone who has suffered and been treated for TMJ. I promise you -- it will not take you very long to find someone because networking is a fast and wonderful thing!

Once you find that person, that person will know even more people -- and you will find someone to treat you who has made at least one other TMJ sufferer happy.

Good luck.

Closed Thread