It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board

• Ear Trouble... Help!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #1
    Lindsey mom
    (female)

Lindsey mom HB User
    Ear Trouble... Help!

Hi everyone! I am a 31 yo woman with three kids and one on the way. About 8 months ago I started to notice hearing loss in my right ear. Since that time I have had ringing, mild dizziness, pulsing sounds, heart beat, and a feeling of fullness in my ear that is very unnerving and distracting. The pressured feeling keeps me up at night. I have had two hearing exams and the first was normal, the second now shows mild hearing loss in my right ear. All my symptoms have come and gone except the hearing loss and pressure... They seem to be getting worse. I am scared. My ent mentioned it could be caused by tmj problems. I have had trouble with my tmj on that side my whole life, but I thought it was completely under control. I would love to hear from any of you with similar ear problems. Will this likely improve, or be something I have to live with forever? Thank you for any insight!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    ear pressure, hearing loss in one ear, tmj, tmj disc, tmj disorder