It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Transplants Message Board

• Living donor

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-26-2014, 01:49 PM   #1
    STEVE R
    (male)

STEVE R HB User
    Smile Living donor

I received a living donar liver transplant 10 weeks ago i am 63 yrs old. The donar was my daughter. We are both doing fantastic and are back to work.the donar was up and out of the hospiital in 4 days and doing great from then on. If you are in need of a transplant consider a family member while you are still in fairly good health. I will start the hep c treatment in about 3 weeks. I have not felt this good in the last 20 years. Also both of our livers have now grown back to 90% of full size. Receiving the gift of life from a loved one is a wonderful thing for both of us. Anyone considering and have a question please ask.
    Steve r

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2014, 03:47 PM   #2
    sweetpotato13
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
    Re: Living donar

Steve that is WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for sharing. Be well !! Hug your daughter for me! What a blessing..

Reply Reply