It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trigeminal Neuralgia Message Board

Trigeminal neuralgia and inflammation??

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
PixiePainter HB User
Trigeminal neuralgia and inflammation??

Hi guys! Been a while since Iíve been back on these boards. Iíll try to make this brief.

I was diagnosed with TN over a year ago after having a horrendous attack, my first and only, thankfully. I had an MRI and I do have an extra vein or something at the root entry zone.

My question is, does anyone else get an inflammed spot on their gums in the area where the pain begins? This spot popped up last time, but after the TN started. It was looked at by a dentist but they said it was nothing. It went away when the attack went away. I didnít think that was a thing for TN?

Iíve had quite the stressful past few weeks and Iím thinking Iím at the onset of another attack, as I have that same sensitive spot back again. Stress I believe was my trigger before as well.

Someone help if they can! Iím hoping to maybe catch this sooner rather than later, though Iím not sure what I could do to prevent it 😞

Sponsors Lightbulb
Reply Reply

« Diagnosis | - »