It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

• Weird mid cycle spotting/cramps now 4 days late and Neg preg tests- what is going on?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-20-2015, 04:18 AM   #1
    Prindle02
    (female)

Prindle02 HB User
    Weird mid cycle spotting/cramps now 4 days late and Neg preg tests- what is going on?

Here's what's happened.. I am a mother of two who stopped breastfeeding in May (at 15m pp). I usually average 33 day cycles with the exception of last month which was 30days. This month about 2 weeks past my last day of AF I noticed brown discharge (no red) I also experienced period like cramping. Then a week or so later I experienced period like camping again. I am now 4 days late on my AF and have taken 3 at home pregnancy tests over the course of this month with the last one being 2 days ago. All have come back negative. I am also currently at 4 days late experiencing slight stretching pains and severe bloat/heaviness in my uterine area. Anyone experience this? I had unprotected sex the 2 (maybe 3) days right after my period ended last month. Am I pregnant?? I have also had a very stressful two months and have recently had major insomnia on act of the stress. My two daughters are also not sleeping well so I'm averaging if lucky 3-4 hrs in a row of sleep at best then I'm up every hour or two. I am feeling like crap. We move into our new house this weekend and I want to know if I should be taking it easy (aka pregnant)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread