It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

• painful periods now no pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-19-2016, 09:10 AM   #1
    fairydustmakeup
    (female)

fairydustmakeup HB User
    Question painful periods now no pain

Hi im new here. Hope you are all well.
    I have a question.

I have been trying for a baby for a few months. i already have a little girl.
    I have always had really really painful periods that caused me to roll on the floor and sometimes even pass out. for the last 2 months i have had no pain what so ever with my periods.

I had a period on 15/07 which was on time and normal lasted 7 days. then.....

My last period was due on 15/08 but i had it 4 days early and lasted 7 days like normal. I had no pain. since i have finished. i have been having butterfly feeling in my stomach. today i feel dizzy when i stand up. and sorry for tmi u have diarrhea and also really tired!

Can i be pregnant? or am i being silly? and just wishful thinking holding on to hope?

Hope someone can help me

thanks in advance

Last edited by fairydustmakeup; 08-19-2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: had to add date of previous period

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2016, 11:16 AM   #2
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
    Re: painful periods now no pain

I'd say it's possible. Have you done a pregnancy test?
    Yes, you can have a period when pregnant.

Do the test, see your doctor and at least it will be confirmed.

I can relate to excrutiating periods since the first (had hysterectpmy 23 years ago)....but I had only a few that were not. It was explained that not every month we ovulate...so periods are less intense. Haven't done the research on that tho.

If you are pregnant, congratulations.

If you are trying to get pregnant, you could pay close attention to your ovulation times. I believe there are testers over the counter....at least you will know if you ovulate every month. Even taking basal temp (mornings before your feet hit the floor) and document the rise if you don't sometimes feel the discomfort abdominally when ovulating. Sometimes, one ovary doesn't...and if that's the case, you can have that checked out as to why.

q

Closed Thread

Tags
    periods, pregnancy, pregnant