It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

• Implantation bleeding???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-23-2016, 05:47 PM   #1
    Nikkitryin43
    (female)

Nikkitryin43 HB User
    Smile Implantation bleeding???

Hi new here! Got a ttc question if someone could help me out with advice/opinion. Ok so I had been on bc tri estryla for a few years I'd take three weeks then skip period week and immediately start new pack. So I wouldn't have a period yes my obgyn prescribed them this way. Anyway I have 10 and 8 yr old daughter's, recently remarried and decided last month to stop bc and start ttc I figured it would take some time to get af back and figure out when I'm ovulating. So basically I'm going in blind no idea where or what part of my cycle I'm at. We have pretty much been having sex 3-4 times a week. Last week I experienced a lot of white creamy lotion like discharge (I've had this type of discharge many times before) and some Preggo symptoms sore breasts, smell heightened, headache, fatigue. Fast forward to this week, which would've been a period week on bc. Af should've came Monday it didn't, Wednesday night I had some brown smears of blood into Thursday and today with bright red blood. There is no clot like material or any cramping like I used to get. There isn't even enough blood to wear a pad just there when I wipe, not running out like a normal period. So could this be implantation bleeding? Or am I crazy to think anything could happen that quick. Should also mention 2nd child conceived while on bc, antibiotic use was to blame in bc not working.
    Thanks ahead of time for any advice!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2017, 07:37 AM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: Implantation bleeding???

Hi Nikkitryin43,

I had what appeared to be completely normal periods (also was tall & thin with an incredibly tight abdomen), and I didn't even know I was pregnant until at six months I just felt 'different' so I went to a doctor who told me I was pregnant. Yep a few more months and it was a girl!

Why not just check with an over the counter pregnancy test?
    Let us know what you found out.

>baby dust<

Last edited by yayagirl; 02-04-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
    female health, pregnancy, reproduction, ttc, women's sexual health