It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

I'm going crazy!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2005, 10:56 AM   #1
deadsy
(female)

deadsy HB User
Question I'm going crazy!!

okay, I am on my 4th day of missing my period. This is very unusual for me, I have never been late before. Naturally, I believe I am pregnant. I have been feeling "fuller" down in my tummy area, my breasts are tender and feel larger, and I've been having strange cramping.. not really like period cramps.. but I can't really explain them. Also I've been feeling these "growing pains" in my legs.. like I used to feel when I was little. I don't know what any of this means, but I've taken a few tests and they've all came out negative. The one I took this morning was one of the tests that say the words "pregnant" or "not pregnant" I got a "not pregnant" but when I removed the testing stick, it looked as though there was a faint 2nd line. Now, I am just grasping at straws here. I am feeling very discouraged, I just want to start my period if I am not pregnant, or get a dang positive!!! How long should I wait before calling my dr.? This is driving me insane. I think I am just going to wait a few days and take another test... is it still possible I could be pregnant? I know it says it is 99% accurate, but I've heard some people say it took them a while to get a positive... so I just don't know. If anyone has any advice, comments, or encouraging stories I would love to hear them. Thanks for listening ladies.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2005, 03:11 PM   #2
Hellokitty1973
Veteran
(female)

Hellokitty1973 HB User
Re: I'm going crazy!!

Just wanted to let you know I am going through the same thing! I am on CD34..never had a period this late.. took a test on Tues and got a BFN. My major symptoms are fatigue, major moodiness and loud/gassy stomach (which I had when PG this summer..)

I wish you luck...there is still a good chance you are PG! Try another kind of test and see what you get... try a kind with a line, and not the pregnant/non-pregnant word one.

Closed Thread