It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

worried

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2005, 12:14 PM   #1
staceelee_02
(female)

staceelee_02 HB User
Exclamation worried

ok so my period is 10 days late but i havent taken a pregnancy test yet to confirm that i am pregnant. BUT ive had all the symptoms including sore breasts, slight cramps, sickness and even mood swings says my husband. well this morning i woke up with a back ache and abdominal cramps so i took a bath and sat in the water for a few minutes. when i got out i thought i needed to go to the bathroom so i sat on the toliet and a bit of blood dropped out. my cramps and back ache lasted for about an hour then went away and i have stopped bleeding. what is going on? can anyone tell me if they have had this or if they have heard of this? thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2005, 12:47 PM   #2
renee05
(female)

renee05 HB User
Re: worried

{removed} Anyways...it could have been implantation bleeding. 10 days late is a little late for implantation bleeding but you could have ovulated later than you expected. The only way to know is to test, but it sounds like you have the symptoms...keep us posted! Good luck!!

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 11-28-2005 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Do not respond to rude posts,report them.

Old 11-28-2005, 12:50 PM   #3
staceelee_02
(female)

staceelee_02 HB User

thanks renee... {removed} ..we have been trying for months and we were hoping that i am now but when i started bleeding this morning it was a big let down. it was kinda clotty like the begining of a period but it has stopped im so lost since i haev never been preggo b4. i just hope im not miscarrying and i also read about a threatened miscarriage. hav u or anyone heard about this? any help would be great!! thanks alot

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 11-28-2005 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Do not respond to rude post,report them.

Old 11-30-2005, 08:14 PM   #4
befer70
(female)

befer70 HB User

Hey there staceelee,
been following your notes and was wondering how you were doing? was there any more bleeding since? also wondering whether you took the test yet? if you want to be sure, you can always have it confirmed by the doctor. but i figure 10 days would be enough for it to give you a bfp if you are preggo! you know, i have read so much about women spotting, bleeding and such that went on to have a healty pregnancy all the way to term. however, i had spotting too, first very light then it got heavier, until i miscarried. i was 6 weeks pg. so you just never know...but the thing is to think positive!!! and the key is not to worry too much, i have to remind myself constantly not to worry as well, because it really CAN drive you crazy! there are so many fears once you find out you're pg, i would have NEVER imagined!!! sometimes i think that maybe my fear made me m/c? which is impossible, but see, i still worry. so take it from a "worrier" like me, DON'T worry or panic! it might have just been the hot bath that caused a little bit of the bleeding. it's nerve wrecking the first time around, especially if you're ttc.
please do keep us posted on your progress! we're all here for you hoping with you and happy when it finally does happen!!
happy thoughts and many blessings to you,
B.

Old 12-02-2005, 05:01 AM   #5
sammieP
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Just wanted to add that if it was me i would either test or make an appointment to see your doctor, or both.

I really hope you are well and you get the result you want, good luck and keep us posted

Old 12-02-2005, 10:23 AM   #6
staceelee_02
(female)

staceelee_02 HB User

well to everyone that has been following me lately i am hear to update everyone!!! as u all know i wrote a few days ago that i had bleeding after i got out of the bath one morning well that bleeding ended up staying around and it was AF 10 days late. but we wanted to be sure and took a pg test anyways and we got a negative. so who knows what was going on that month with my body..but i would like to tell u all that me and my husband are still ttc so here is to another month of it!!! does anyone have any good tips they can give me that i can try to do this month to try and up my chances of it happening this month? since my period was so late i have no clue when im going to ovulate now. any help would be great. thanks to all of u that listen and help me out!! good luck to everyone who is still ttc and everyone that is preggo!!tons of baby dust to everyone!!!

Old 12-03-2005, 11:41 AM   #7
sammieP
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Its an idea to start doing your bbt as this will give you some indication of when you ovulate, check you cp and cm on a daily basis and look out for those o cramping signs (not everyone gets them though) Sit back, relax and bd to your hearts content, thats my advice anyhow, good luck

Closed Thread