It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

In the 2ww again - anyone else with me?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2005, 10:41 AM   #1
sammieP
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User
In the 2ww again - anyone else with me?

Well i am now 7dpo and im getting all worked up for a big fall(i can just feel it)

I really want this to be my month, anyone else in the 2ww and frustrated? Its begining to get a bit tiring month in month out of af showing up

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2005, 11:34 AM   #2
coldrain
(female)

coldrain HB User
Re: In the 2ww again - anyone else with me?

I'm totally with you. Last month was my first month trying. And boy, what my wishful thinking did to me. Nausea, sore breasts, "implantation bleed" (so I thought, as I never-ever spotted in mid cycle). Then Af came. I was crushed. Logically I understand that it's OK not to get pregnant from the very first trial. But my disappointment was tremendous. And now I'm again full of expectation, but at the same time I'm just scared of another disappointment. I don't know how to deal with it. So, I'm in nervous state now waiting for AF to show. Or NOT. What a great present for Christmas would that be Anyway, good luck to you!!!

Old 12-13-2005, 11:53 AM   #3
lilalegna
(female)

lilalegna HB User

hey sammie! im with you too. i'm supposed to be starting any day now. i cant believe it's already been a year ago that dh and i decided to let the baby thing happen....sooo frustrating :-/ gl to you

Old 12-13-2005, 02:38 PM   #4
Hellokitty1973
Veteran
(female)

Hellokitty1973 HB User

I am probably only 1-2 DPO but I am with you! I used the OPK's this month and got a dark line this weekend (darker than the reference line) and we had BD several times over the weekend.

I'll be anxiously waiting with all of you!

Old 12-13-2005, 04:20 PM   #5
Heyknack
Senior Veteran
(female)

Heyknack HB User

I am also in the 2ww, at 7 dpo. I'm getting a little skeptical about this whole thing though, cuz I've got sort of weird cycles (I have brown spotting for days before my period starts ever since I got off the pill 9 months ago). We'll see how this month turns out. Good luck everyone!

Old 12-13-2005, 04:46 PM   #6
anniebird78
(female)

anniebird78 HB User

Me too. I'm 11 dpo today (and it's late, so almost 12). Hehe. Hey, every extra day counts! It's so nervewracking to wait. AF is supposed to show on Friday. I'm hoping this'll be the one...because it would be so cool to announce at Christmas.

Old 12-13-2005, 10:28 PM   #7
sarah1479
(female)

sarah1479 HB User

I haven't posted in a long time...but I've still been lurking around. I am somewhere around 8-10 DPO (I had +opk from 11/30-12/3). I have extreamly sore bbs and I am hoping that this is a good sign - I never get sore bbs. I tested this am and it was BFN but I'm not losing hope and will test again Friday morning.

BabyDust to all!!! I hope December is a good month for all of us!!

Old 12-14-2005, 03:59 AM   #8
sammieP
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Well, i guess she is on her way, have got the usual backache but have cramps in lower abdomen all ready (very unusual for me but we are 8dpo) i have a slight cold and so am putting the sick feeling down to the fact that i cant breathe properly and im tired (likely due to the cold) so all in all i expect her some time sunday (im normally a 12dpo girl rather than 14).

I am obviously hoping that all these signs are pregnancy related but deep down in my heart i know they are not.

Good luck to you all, keep your fingers crossed for me and i hope its one of our months, would be great wouldnt it?

Sprinklings of babydust to you all, i will be thinking of you

Old 12-15-2005, 05:07 PM   #9
bronicagirl
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Goodluck Sammie,
I had been thinking about how you were doing. ((hugs))
Im 9dpo today, got a very suprising bfp this afternoon! just hope its sticky this time as i dont want a fourth loss. Im going to keep doing htps for a few days though, incase todays one was a fluke.

Babydust to you honey.

Old 12-16-2005, 02:26 AM   #10
sammieP
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Bronicagirl - heres lots of sticky dust for you, i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed and everything else i can think of.

Im out of the 2ww - temp sunk right down today so estimate tomorrow or sunday - very upset and crying as im typing this, i am fed up (but happy for everyone else who gets a bfp, dont get me wrong i think its great)

Got gyn on tuesday - what more he can tell me i dont know, well, heres to another month of trying and probrably another month of dissapointment.

Good luck to you all and Bronicagirl - CONGRATS HUN

Old 12-16-2005, 03:29 AM   #11
bronicagirl
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

(((((((((((bighugs))))))))) Sammie, i know exactly what you mean, i often get down with this ttc rollercoaster.
Today with fmu i got bfn grrrrr!!!

If you dont mind me asking how is things now? are you on clomid?

Old 12-16-2005, 04:29 AM   #12
layla=
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User

I am the 2ww/3ww whatever my bady decides to do now!!!!!! Af is due 31st dec so I will be testing around then if af does not rear her ugly head.
When are you lot testing?
Good luck to you all
LOTS AND LOTS OF BABYDUST GOING ROUND

Old 12-16-2005, 04:36 AM   #13
matlulmolly
(female)

matlulmolly HB User

I am with you guys. My fingers are crossed for all of us this month. I just started the 2ww too! Happy baby dust to everyone!!!

Old 12-17-2005, 02:36 AM   #14
sammieP
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

I have been on Clomid now for over 6months and they will only allow me to take 3 more months worth and then i have to stop for 3 months and then they start IVF so i was kind of hoping that this would be my month and i could stop taking the Clomid.

They said that once im off it it may enhance my chances more as my cm will be better balanced . Either way its a waiting game .

My temps went back up over the cover line today so im not sure what theyre up to but i know shes coming so im not reading anything into it.

Good luck to all

Layla - if i have no sign of af eg shes not here yet, i will test on Tuesday or Wednesday - what about you???

Last edited by sammieP; 12-17-2005 at 02:37 AM.

Old 12-17-2005, 06:04 AM   #15
layla=
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User

Not til the end of dec, although I am still getting positive opk??????????????? got positive opk on 8th and another positive yesterday, so am quite confused
Good luck am keeping my fingers crossed for you all
BAby dust to everyone

Closed Thread