It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

• severe cramping :(

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-15-2006, 10:58 AM   #1
    blondieblue98
    (female)

blondieblue98 HB User
    severe cramping :(

DH and I have been ttc since Dec 05' (some of you may know) and recently I tried taking BCP-we gave up hope on children and decided to wait a couple years. Well I only took 3 pills because they made me so sick and even tho the doctor said it shouldn't effect me, it did. I had AF the week prior to taking BC (doc didn't want me to wait 3 weeks and forget), I started them on Tuesday stopped on Thursday and the following week would have been my normal O time, however AF came over again....I figured it was because of the BCP but not too sure. So here I am confused as ever! It's been about 2 weeks since that surprise visit from AF but yesterday I was experiencing severe cramping. I don't normally have much for AF cramping and I have yet to feel "ovulation cramps" so it's hard for me to understand why I am hurting so badly. The cramps were so bad I almost doubled over yesterday morning but once I took a hot bath and half of a tylenol it took about 20 to subside. I didn't feel any cramps the rest of the day, until around midnight-then they started getting bad and now again this morning I am having them but they aren't nearly as bad as yesterday. Today they feel like AF cramps but everytime I check AF isn't there. The pain yesterday was very similar to the pain I felt when I had ovarian cysts 8 years ago....well when they burst. There have been absolutely no signs of cysts since then so these cramps are really confusing me. Could it be ovulation cramps, just a bit more severe? DH and I baby danced the day before all the cramping began-so if I am ovulating it was 2 or 3 days before Ovulation...I know these cramps cannot be associated with implantation cramping because it is way way too early but could it be a sign maybe that something is working down there? We are so anxious and started losing hope....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread