It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

• One Drop of Blood

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-24-2006, 05:45 AM   #1
    terpamber
    (female)

terpamber HB User
    One Drop of Blood

Isnít it amazing how one drop of blood can totally ruin your day? Iím 7DPO and last night I had one tiny pink drop of blood. Now the non-ttc person would think oh AF is coming but the ttc persons mind starts to wonder

ďok Iím not pregnant this month, well that could be implantation bleeding, it is early for AF symptoms for me, humm but implantation bleeding isnít that common so I guess Iím not pregnant.Ē

That one sentence is too much for me to take today but yet there it is flowing through my brain over and over again. Last month I did start ďspottingĒ a few days early but I donít remember how early and I didnít keep good enough records. I donít think it was a full week early more like 4 days or so but Iím really not sure. I guess Iím going to have to keep waiting like every other person on this board.

Oh and one other ting to throw in the mix along with this ďdrop of bloodĒ was a lot of CM I would almost call it EWCM very stretchy this seems like a long time past ovulation to still have that kind of CM anyone have this happen before?

~Terp

PS I may not be on the boards much longer work is cracking down on internet use and I think this may be affected by the blocks they start using. We will see after the 30th

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2006, 06:03 AM   #2
    eurokelly
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

eurokelly HB User
    Re: One Drop of Blood

am with you 100%!!!! I just went to the bathroom and had 1 tiny speck of pink blood also - am 8DPO so mind going mad just like you....

i also had spotting last month from 5 days before AF was due and so am thinking I am out already, which is depressing, so I think I will pretend I didn't see it

AND I just posted earlier today on Cm as I have way more this month than I would expect at this stage - didn't know if this is good/bad/nothing.

I hope you find a way to stay on the board ~ at least until BFP ~ I know I would be even crazier without it

guess we keep on waiting.....

Old 10-24-2006, 06:18 AM   #3
    E1979
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

E1979 HB User

I don't think I would say that implantation bleeding is "not that common." Every women is so different that I don't think anything can be deemed common when TTC. I had some spotting on Saturday and I was elated because I have never in my life spotted before. It lasted 2 days and was pinkish at first then turned more brownish. I wouldn't give up yet if I were you. Unless you know spotting is a normal thing for you before AF shows up. But for me this is a first. Best of luck to you.

Old 10-24-2006, 07:49 AM   #4
    megss
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

megss HB User

I am having some peculiar CM as well. I also wondered if it could still be fertile CM but I don't think so. Mine was a clear/yellowish big ol glob and I have found this twice. It also was stretchy but seemed too thick to be fertile CM. I have never before seen this. Even though it was really groddy looking, I couldn't help but get excited that it was a sign!
    I wouldn't by any means loose hope yet! Not only do some women get implantation spotting, but some get a "period" that first month only it is much lighter. My doctor told me that so I know it can happen

Old 10-24-2006, 08:39 AM   #5
    neshee
    Inactive
    (female)

neshee HB User

I haven't had the blood, but the weird CM. Okay, is it Halloween that is driving our bodies crazy this month? LOL. Anyway, I assumed I was oing, b/c mine first of all was more than I usually get when I have it. Plus it was extremely stretchy and ew. So, who knows. The only thing that is confusing me is that my temp didn't spike? What could that mean?? My husband thinks it was from him, and I said no, b/c we only bd every other day and that was an "off" day.

Old 10-24-2006, 09:42 AM   #6
    terpamber
    (female)

terpamber HB User

I know what you guys mean. Yesterday was our "off" day too so I know the CM wasn't from DH. I haven't had any blood so far today so we will see I'm going with EuroKelly and just "pretending" I didn't see it.

Oh and I looked back at my posts on the ttc board and found that last time I and a touch of spotting just 3 days before AF showed (right on the expected day) not 7 (berfore the expected day) so that is a little diffrent.

Last edited by terpamber; 10-24-2006 at 09:45 AM.

Old 10-24-2006, 12:21 PM   #7
    megss
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

megss HB User

Yes! I told my DH about the CM too and he also thought it was him. But we had not BDed that day either...and I found the glob at night.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:00 AM   #8
    terpamber
    (female)

terpamber HB User

And then.....

Then we start feeling "symptoms" and they are, they are all real, the question is are they symptoms of pregnancy or AF? We seem to forget what is "normal" for us and assume everything is a sign of pregnancy. Then we realize that we are being silly and we tell ourselves "no ______ your not pregnant this month it was a good try but it didn't happen." Wow We are really hard on ourselvs huh?

Old 10-26-2006, 03:28 PM   #9
    megss
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

megss HB User

terpamber- This month I decided to keep a journal of all of my symptoms for that very reason! So if this month is another bust, next try I can look back at my journal to compare whats "normal". I am so horrible every single month...I practically convince myself that I am preggers because of something I have attributed to a symptom of pregnancy...but each month AF shows.
    I don't care what my journal says though....that glob of CM I found the other day was something I have never seen before!

....see, there I go again .....

Old 10-27-2006, 05:41 AM   #10
    terpamber
    (female)

terpamber HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by megss
    terpamber- This month I decided to keep a journal of all of my symptoms for that very reason! So if this month is another bust, next try I can look back at my journal to compare whats "normal". I am so horrible every single month...I practically convince myself that I am preggers because of something I have attributed to a symptom of pregnancy...but each month AF shows.
    I don't care what my journal says though....that glob of CM I found the other day was something I have never seen before!

....see, there I go again .....

Oooh good Idea, why didn't I think of that? I hate when things are obvious.

Closed Thread