It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

Implantation bleeding or cycle screwy

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
stalkerswife717
(female)

stalkerswife717 HB User
Implantation bleeding or cycle screwy

Hi, Everyone. My husband and I just decided to try for number 3. We will call this baby Finale. I got off of my pill about 3 weeks ago. So I started AF of the 19th. Anyways, all of the ovulation calendars my ovulation window is from the 30th until the 3rd. So, hubby and I have been very active the past couple of days. I am cramping pretty bad right now. ( I always cramp during ovulation) I am assuming that even though I have only been off the pill a couple of weeks that I am now ovulating. Anyways, I started to bleed a little today. It was weird looking. Mostly pink, almost looked mucas like.Sorry TMI. I am still in my ovulation window. Can it already be implantation bleeding or can my body just be a little screwy since I am newly off my pill? And advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
dc3177
(female)

dc3177 HB User
Re: Implantation bleeding or cycle screwy

I don't have any advice for you, but I have a similar situation, so was glad to happen upon your post. My hubby and I have 2 boys ages 9 and almost 12. We conceived both of them by accident while I was on the pill (the first I figure was because I was on some pretty strong prescription cold meds, and the second I had recently switched dosages of BC which may have had something to do with it - also, about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with mild PCOS and my gyno said the pill may actually have HELPED me conceive and if I WANTED to get pregnant again, I may have to use meds to help me).

ANYWAY, sorry for the long story, but we decided last month to try for one more, I just don't feel "done"... I had my last period start on Aug. 5 - and haven't taken the pill, since a couple days before that. If I was regulated like I was on the pill, my period would have started tomorrow. But on Friday (Aug. 29) I couldn't wait and took one of those early detection HPTs and it was negative, then later that day I started spotting. I told hubby: looks like we'll try again next month... well, it never turned into an actual period, just a few dots on my liner, then nothing, and throughout the weekend, is would come and go with just a tiny bid of spotting. We even were intimate thinking if it really was a period, that would shake things up. I was cramping starting that day and off and on this whole weekend. Now tonight as I write, I am still cramping a bit, off and on, and all day I notice my one Bb is really sensitive especially on the nipple area.

Now all of this could easily be adjustment after being on the pill for years and years, or symptoms of my PCOS returning since I'm not on the pill, but I think I might test tomorrow morning anyway - I just am trying not to get my hopes up - what do you think??????

Thanks, and Good luck to you!

Old 09-02-2008, 04:15 AM   #3
stalkerswife717
(female)

stalkerswife717 HB User

I know the only time my bb's were sore my oven was baking. Its amazing how our bodies can just keep us guessing and how much that little pill can change everything. I guess thats where I am confused too. I don't know what all of this mid cycle spotting is. So confusing. I don't want to get my hopes up either but my DH deploys again before my next ovulation cycle by a couple of days so if we don't get it done now we are going to have to wait until January to start again. I am hoping all the baby dancing has worked.

So when are you taking the next test? I don't really know all the much about PCOS. I now its pretty common but I don't know all that much about it. Does it make you not ovulate or irregular?

Old 09-02-2008, 05:44 AM   #4
dc3177
(female)

dc3177 HB User

Well, my rambling last night made me decide to test this morning and there was a second line there!!!! Wow, now I'm really panicking, I'm 34 and wondering, am I too old for this????? Yikes!

In any case, if it helps you out at all, all those symptoms you mentioned were similar to mine and sure enough I am now apparently pregnant. Just keep in mind that I tested four days ago and got a negative, so you can test too early and think the spotting is your period, when in my case at least, it had to have been implantation bleeding.

Good luck!!!

Old 09-02-2008, 05:56 AM   #5
stalkerswife717
(female)

stalkerswife717 HB User

Yeah!!!!! I guess you will be going to visit the May mommies in the pregnancy board. Congratulations.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
dc3177
(female)

dc3177 HB User

Thanks! Hopefully you'll end up there, too???!!!

Closed Thread