It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

how do i know if im infertile

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
LisaTo244
(female)

LisaTo244 HB User

im 21years old me and my partner have been sexually active for 5years now. he is to scared to go to the doctors. iwas woundering if you could help me and tell me when im most fertile

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
jessjjm
(female)

jessjjm HB User
Re: how do i know if im infertile

there are a few way to tell you if you are firtle go to the drug store and pick up OPK's ovulation predictor kits and depending on how long your cycle is start using them to see when you ovulate. You can tell by your cervical fluids. Egg white consistency is firtle... you can take you temp every morning upon waking up and record it on a chart and when you see a jump in you temp that means you ovulated.. you can tell by your cervical position and feeling of it. feel your cervix with a clean middle finder when you are not firtle it will feel hard like the tip of your nose and be lower when you are firtle it will be soft high open and wet (SHOW) is how to remember it when you are firtle. some women can feel when the ovulate lucky ones.. Also some women their genetals become slightly swolen and their lips inner and outer become inlarged... have you noticed how some times of the month you can BD and Its a little uncomfortable but you remember being able to do the exact same thing a week or 2 ago and if feel so much better.. well thats becasue your cervix is higher and firtle when you dont feel that pain and when your not its lower and not firtle.. hope this helps

Old 10-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
jessjjm
(female)

jessjjm HB User
Re: how do i know if im infertile

have you been using birth control during those 5 years? Or the whole five years having sex but no form of birth control at all? if you have not been using any type of birth control and its been five years then i would go to the doctors.. and just see if there is a problem of any kind for your self. Dont be afraid to go to the doctors and talk to them. they wont judge you or anything like that. Im sure you go for a Pap smear ever year right? I would just call you doctor make an appointment and just tell them that you want to get a check up to make sure everything is working properly for you. They will feel do some blood work maybe go more indepth. Also for your guy his is very simple.. he calls doctors says i want to get a sperm count done he goes and they give him a cup and he cant have ejaculated for 4 days prior to doing this.. they give him a cup he ejaculates in the cup they send it off and thats it for him.. I would def go to the doctors and get a check up though!

Closed Thread