It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

TWW 2008 Part 1

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User
TWW 2008 Part 1

I'm not sure what happened to the other thread.. it's just vanished which is kind of weird.

Anyway, was looking it up so that I could officially join up in the tww! lol.

Apaprently I've already O'd.. so now the waiting begins. I'm going to try and not read into anything at all because it's such a let down when AF arrives!

Is there anyone else in tww?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2008, 03:11 AM   #2
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User
Re: TWW 2008 Part 1

I'm not there yet thaele, but you're post looked a little lost, so I thought I'd just wish you the very best of luck and I'll be watching and hoping for you xx

Old 10-11-2008, 08:57 AM   #3
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User

Thanks elainee. I temped today again and am back down to 36.2 so I don't know if I actually did O now. When I added todays temp it took away my O day so I guess it was just due to my whacky sleep. I had had a bad night of sleep that night.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:17 AM   #4
cookiemunster65
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

af is due for me 10/15 or 10/16, so any day this week, af should be here. even though i'm not trying yet, techincally i am in the tww

good luck to all

Old 10-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #5
WannaBMomV
(female)

WannaBMomV HB User

Hi all,

I'm new to this board, and am *almost* up on the lingo...

This is our third cycle TTC #1, and I am now in the TWW. I'm not the world's most patient person, so I thought it would be nice to chat with others in the same boat! Going to test on Wed, 10/15 (13 DPO) and AF is due on Friday...

I only have OK hopes for this month. Timing wasn't so great, as I had to go out of town for work on the big O day and the day after... but darn if we didn't try our best right up until the car service came to pick me up and the few days prior. Ha.

Anyway, good luck to all of you waiting!

Old 10-13-2008, 11:58 AM   #6
jessjjm
(female)

jessjjm HB User

Well I am 2dpo and af is due on 25 Oct and it seems like I have an eternity to wait! But we did try our hardest! So we will see. I got off BC pill (orthro - low) in July so i dont know if it is to early or not. But I know I am Oing and I did on saturday. I used the OPK. I am also temping but forgot to yesterday and today so thats out the window I think! I will still continue the rest of the month. I also know i Od becasue my nipples are always sore after oing (sorry TMI) So i am hoping that they just continue to keep hurting.. maybe a good sign?? Well im looking forward to this 2WW with you all!

Old 10-13-2008, 02:36 PM   #7
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User

So.. I don't know what's going on anymore. My chart had said I was Oing.. but my temps are all now low. So, I didn't O?? I don't know Todays temp was at 36.3 same as yesterday.. my 36.6 spike I think was just a fluke.

If I still have yet to O I'm not going to be late for the first timein 5-6 cycles.. which to me seems weird. Thought I was now having shorter cycles.

I'm wondering if maybe I did O but my temps aren't reflecting it somehow. Like, in the mornings when I'm too hot, I immediately cool myself off by throwing off all the blankets and we keep our room really cool at all times because hubby can't sleep in a warm room. He roasts. I've taken my temp at night time just to see.. it's lower then my bbt! at night I often get in the 35's.. so.. as I said.. I just don't know anymore.

I'm trying everything I can get this all straight and I'm getting more confused. So, count me as border line tww.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #8
WannaBMomV
(female)

WannaBMomV HB User

Tested this morning with a negative result, and I see all normal signs that AF is right around the corner. Bummer.

So, it's try again next time for us, but I hope to read about some happy results from the TWW group for inspiration! Good luck ladies...

Old 10-15-2008, 12:38 PM   #9
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I'd check in. I'm not in the TWW yet, only CD7 but I can't wait!

Wannabmomv, sorry to see the BFN, but it really aint over until AF shows her face, so hopefully she won't come.

Jessjim, best of luck, it's early days for you.

Thaele, sorry the temps are so confusing for you, I don't chart yet myself, so I'm afraid I can't help you out. But the book I was reading was all about a farenheit thermometer, maybe there are more sensitive and you might see shifts easier, just a suggestion. Keep bd'ing just in case you haven't O'd yet.

Cookie, has AF showed up yet?

Anyone else who's waiting, best of luck xx

Old 10-15-2008, 10:54 PM   #10
jessjjm
(female)

jessjjm HB User

Thanks Elainee! So now Im only 5DPO & CD19 and want this 2WW to hurry up I expect AF to arrive on 25 Oct! So ever since I Od i have have very sore nipples some times a little sore other times very sore... I dont know why it does that. They usually get sore after O but never stay sore that long. So we will see, very uncomfortable! I have been having lotion type of CM and cervix is a little higher than normal... I think I am coming down with a cold! Last night I couldnt get to sleep becasue of a stuffed up nose and today just a little nauseated with a slight headache. May be from the lack of sleep due to my stuffy nose! The weather is getting much colder up here in North Dakota.. Burr.. I dont want to get a cold right now it needs to wait until after this 2WW so i can take medicine.. I dont know what kind of medication I can take TTC any ideas?
WanaBmom sorry about your BFN like they say its not over till AF shows up!
Thaele so any ideas if you are in the 2WW?? Last we heard you were border line 2WW??
I know as I get further in my 2WW i will be come very anxious to test.. I ordered the 40 OPK since i test twice a day! and 10 Early PT off line so I will use those and see.. I have been reading on this board about the internet cheapie strips are not good for detecting early?? So I will probably spring for a more expensive brand when the time gets closer!

Well I wish everyone here the best of luck and I hope to hear all of the symptoms, ideas and stories of everyone here!

<3 Jessica <3

Old 10-16-2008, 07:21 AM   #11
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User

Jess,

Still no clue. I thought I was going to O because my cp was SHOW. Thought that was a great thing but my temp today dipped right down to 36C.. it was 36.3 yesterday. So, unless its the pre-O dip.. I doubt it though because my temp has been dipping a lot every time it gets up. So, now I'm kind of wondering maybe this is why we've be unsuccessful for 6 months.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:09 AM   #12
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Thaele, sorry to read your confusion and stress about your temps. I really urge you to read Taking Charge of your Fertility, if you haven't already. It explains the temps and what certain temps mean etc. I wish I could help you more.

Jessjim, all sounds good for you. Hopefully your symptoms are those of pregnancy and not a cold! But sounds promising. I can feel your impatience through your post, don't worry, the time will go by! As for internet cheapies, personally I've bought them before and I would trust them, I've never had a misleading result from them.

Me, I'm CD9, so I'll be starting to get busy this weekend, can't wait for the TWW to begin for me!

Best of luck everyone xx

Old 10-17-2008, 10:30 AM   #13
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User

Thanks Elainee,

I have the book and read through the whole chapter. I may have hypothyroid, would make sense I guess.. but who knows. I guess maybe it just means I won't O this cycle due to stress with all the crappy bad news I've been getting. I think I've actually taken it all pretty well, I mean, it sucks.. but didn't think I let it bother me so much. Maybe I was wrong and am more worried then I'm letting myself believe lol. Who knows.

I haven't been overly consistent with times I've temped though, so that's partially the problem too.. if my cats wake me up earlier, I have to temp then because I'll only have gotten about 1.5 hours of sleep otherwise when I'm supposed to wake up, and usually, once I'm up at 5 I only really 'rest' until I have to get up. Too hard to get back to sleep. My temp times range from 5 to 7:15 during the week. Weekends I normally do it around 10. Last weekend I had woken up on my own around 7:30 to do it, which was weird. Who knows. This may not work out for me.. but I'll do it regardless for a few months and if unsuccessful to get pg will go to my doc. So far, I don't like it.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #14
justwondering05
(female)

justwondering05 HB User

I can't test until November 1st....such a long wait!

Old 10-20-2008, 05:55 AM   #15
cookiemunster65
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

after 3 days of light spotting, i considered my 4th day to be my cd1. currently, i'm on cd4 and very anxious to start again. it will all happen in good time for dh and myself, and quite surprisingly, i'm being very laid back about it. we both decided we're going to get the "estimated o date" online and just do it all 3 days before and after the date they give us.

a website gave me a fertile week of 11/01-11/06 (my birthday.) hopefully that will bring us some luck.

elainee -- good luck bd'ing!! hope to see some positive results for you!

Closed Thread