It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

Difene and Ovulation?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #1
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User
Difene and Ovulation?

Hi everyone,

Has anybody ever had experience with the above medication?

The reason I ask is because I'm on CD16 and still no positive on my OPK and I'm wondering if it might be to do with being on Difene for about two weeks, two weeks ago. I stopped taking it after I read on the leaflet it can cause trouble if trying to get pregnant and can cause menstrual disruption. I really wish now I'd read the leaflet first!!

Anybody any experiences with this? Thanks xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2008, 06:51 AM   #2
cookiemunster65
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User
Re: Difene and Ovulation?

i haven't heard about it, sorry hun. i can't help. did you get your over the weekend?

i'm hoping the best for you dear.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
quibby84
(female)

quibby84 HB User

Hey elaninee..I just put my info into a Chart online and I said that I O'd on CD 20. I was really sick with allergies at the beginning..I am pretty sure thats why it was pushed back. So now I am CD 29...we only BDd on CD 20 (we started trying to early and wore out...and I never go the thick egg white CM..just really watery.), so the chances are sort of low for success this time.
Anyways, maybe its just late.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Hi you guys,

Thanks for the replies. CD20 and still no Smiley BUT I have been having a few O pains and slightly more CM yesterday and today than I've had all cycle, so I'm Hoping that maybe it's not too late and just delayed. We'll see. I only have sticks until Friday, so I'm going to test till then and after that, just give up on this cycle again

It's so disappointing because I missed out on the last cycle due to illness and now this cycle as well. But sure what can you do.

Quibby, you're still in with a shot, you are officially in your tww now, you lucky thing.

Cookie, where are you at? xx

Old 10-28-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
quibby84
(female)

quibby84 HB User

Yeah I am 10DPO, I guess. I never got that egg-white CM like last time, but I guess you dont always get that.
We only BD on CD19 (which is the day before I was supposed to ovulate), so that doesnt give us that much chance. This cycle was screwed up...oh well...I guess we have next month. Maybe I will be allergy free and be able to read my signs like a book.

I am sure you will O one day! Have you even been late before?

Old 10-29-2008, 01:38 AM   #6
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Quibby, one day before O is perfect timing. I wouldn't worry about that. The month I got pregnant is was from BD'ing one day before O, I actually thought we had stopped too early, guess not!

I've been this late about three years ago, but it was when I was going through a very stressful time, which I'm not now. So I really don't know what's going on. What I thought were O pains seem to have stopped now, I'm just fed up this month. xx

Closed Thread