It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

How is everyone?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2008, 09:31 AM   #1
thebug85
(female)

thebug85 HB User
How is everyone?

Hello everyone,

I have not been on here in forever. I think I am very behind on everyone. So how is every doing? Any BFPs yet? Where is everyone at in their cycles?

As for me I am starting my last week of the BC. So af flow should be on her way. I am dreading it becasue I have not seen her in 3 months. I had some dark brown spotting for about 3 days week before last. I am always hungry but when I eat I feel so sick. I dunno if its the hormones or not. What do you all think? I have also had a lot of head aches.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Baby dust to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User
Re: How is everyone?

Hey TheBug,

Good to hear from you. I'm glad you'll be off those BC pills this week and ready to TTC again. I'd say your problems a few weeks ago were hormones alright, it's a long time since you've been on BC. Where you taking them every day as you should? Welcome back.

I'm still here as you can see I missed out on last month because I was sick and then this month I don't know what happened, but I never got a positive on my OPK's, so if I'm going by normal 28 - 30 days cycle AF should be here on the 6th, hopefully she will come then and not really late, which I suspect as I'm not sure if I O'd at all this cycle. If I was going on reading my body, I would guess I might have O'd just Saturday gone by, so if I'm right, it means AF won't arrive for another two weeks. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Welcome back xx

Old 11-03-2008, 02:46 AM   #3
quibby84
(female)

quibby84 HB User

I think Im a little behind, so Bug, why were you on BC pills?

Im on CD 4 and I think this will be my first real period since the miscarriage (the last one was really heavy and long, not like normal, and then I got sick, so I O'd late, and missed it). But this period is like "the old days" when I wasnt married and wasnt on BC.
I hope that all goes normal this month, so "love week" for me starts in about 6 days. I feel much better about this cycle, but if I did get preg. this month it would be an august due date...ugh..but oh well! At least I will be in America by then!!!
We are getting SO ready to go home, we are now trying to find a place to live. *******REMOVED**********BFPs here we come!

Last edited by Mod08; 11-05-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Adoption is not a discussion for this board.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:50 AM   #4
thebug85
(female)

thebug85 HB User

Good to hear from you two. I was on BC pills because my Dr. but me on a 10 provera treatment to get my period started. Which it did not. So he gave me BC to get me start. Apperently I don't make enough horomone to O. My sister has the same problem. So does my cousin. They both got pregnant on BC. Kinda wierd huh. Yeah I took my BC everyday. I was better at taking it this time then I was years ago.

quibby that so exciting that you are gonna adopt too. I would love to adopt but I work for the state and I am not sure if they would let me.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:47 AM   #5
quibby84
(female)

quibby84 HB User

****REMOVED**********

So whats the plan for you after you get off of the pill?

Last edited by Mod08; 11-05-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Adoption is not a discussion for this board.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:17 AM   #6
thebug85
(female)

thebug85 HB User

We are planning on trying again. Af did show up today as planned.

*****REMOVED**********

Last edited by Mod08; 11-05-2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Adoption is not a discussion for this board.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:04 AM   #7
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

TheBug, sorry af arrived after all. Hopefully now though you have a clean slate in front of you this month with your cycle regulated. xx

Old 11-06-2008, 07:33 AM   #8
cookiemunster65
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

hey bug! i was wondering where you dissapeared to. i'm glad to see af finally showed up, now you know you can start over again. i'm happy to hear that you and dh are trying again, and i hope that you're only on here for another cycle and head right over to the pg boards.

glad to have you back

Old 11-09-2008, 07:55 AM   #9
thebug85
(female)

thebug85 HB User

I am excited to back in the game. I hope TTC won't be long this time. I really hope my Dr. got my horomones strightened out.

Closed Thread