It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

2ww again!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User
2ww again!

Anyone else in this boat? Its been so quiet around here lately.. how is everyone doing???

I'm 6dpo. I finally got a very positive OPK so I know for a fact I did! I'm also still charting my temp and after 5 days of rising temps, I got a very low temp today below my coverline, am hoping it's either a fluke or that magical implantation dip! I know... I must be in lala land!!!

Anyway, how is everyone else? Where are you at in your cycles!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #2
WannaBMomV
(female)

WannaBMomV HB User
Re: 2ww again!

Ooh, sounds good so far

Good luck this cycle ... sending you baby dust!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:32 AM   #3
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBMomV View Post
Ooh, sounds good so far

Good luck this cycle ... sending you baby dust!
Thanks!! I hope this is it! My temp went down today though by .1C.. I'm only 8DPO so I know AF isn't on her way just yet, my LP is 13 days so I can't get too down about it. I also stalked a ton of charts with an implant dip that had BFP's to see if after the implant dip there was another slight dip and sure enough it seemed common enough. I know .1C is nothing to cry over lol.. I just had this feeling that that was it and I was out of the running.

Yesterday when I got home from work I was pooped! I played a game for about an hour but really couldn't do much, couldn't concentrate sicne I was way too tired. Then cuddled on the couch until about 730 which FH just watching tv and eating pizza.. at 730 we went to watch tv in the room so we could both lay down, I had asked him earlier to go lay down and watch tv there just because I wanted to lay down and hopefully maybe nap a little! So, we went.. we were there until about 10.. I watched tv, sort of in and out of it.. then I got up for another 10 minutes, tried to do some emails and stuff on the comp but I couldn't do it anymore!! I went to bed and just zonked right out until this morning. I don't know why I'm THIS tired, I have a history of insomnia and not getting restful sleep and all, but, I've been sleeping tons from feeling so tired and my sleep is very restful!! It's driving me nuts, I feel like a zombie. I really hope this is a 'sign' and not catching some kind of bug or anything lol. This is really the only actual possible symptom that I'll admit I could be having, just because it's every day, all day, driving me bonkers!

Old 12-18-2008, 06:14 AM   #4
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Hi Thaele,

I decided I'd join you, feels a bit weird, seeings as I'm recently bereaved, somehow disrespectful, but I know it's not really. Just still feeling a bit emotional.

Well I'm 7dpo so I'm one day behind you. The only symptoms I have are, sore bbs and creamy cm. We only BD'd once this cycle, due to the other circumstances, on CD12 with a pos OPK. I hadn't a positive OPK since Sept, so I decided I'd better make use of it, even if I didn't feel like it. I would be feeling optimistic about my bb pain, but they were a bit sore before O and last month, although I wasn't taking notice of any days, they were very sore as well. So I'm not really seeing it as a sign.

I feel like AF might even be coming early this month, last month was only a 23 day cycle due to stress I'm sure.

When I look back at my notes from the time I got my bfp in June, the only symptom I had was very sore bbs, other than that, it was really what didn't happen that normally does. What I mean is, I didn't get my usual spots, I didn't have disrupted sleep which I normally would up to three days before AF arrives and I didn't have any headaches. It was only in hindsight that I noticed that.

Anyway, thaele it's just you and me at the moment, so best of luck to us. Are you going to test at some stage or wait for AF, I'm thinking I might test 10dpo xx

Last edited by elainee; 12-18-2008 at 06:23 AM.

Old 12-18-2008, 07:14 AM   #5
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by elainee View Post
Hi Thaele,

I decided I'd join you, feels a bit weird, seeings as I'm recently bereaved, somehow disrespectful, but I know it's not really. Just still feeling a bit emotional.

Well I'm 7dpo so I'm one day behind you. The only symptoms I have are, sore bbs and creamy cm. We only BD'd once this cycle, due to the other circumstances, on CD12 with a pos OPK. I hadn't a positive OPK since Sept, so I decided I'd better make use of it, even if I didn't feel like it. I would be feeling optimistic about my bb pain, but they were a bit sore before O and last month, although I wasn't taking notice of any days, they were very sore as well. So I'm not really seeing it as a sign.

I feel like AF might even be coming early this month, last month was only a 23 day cycle due to stress I'm sure.

When I look back at my notes from the time I got my bfp in June, the only symptom I had was very sore bbs, other than that, it was really what didn't happen that normally does. What I mean is, I didn't get my usual spots, I didn't have disrupted sleep which I normally would up to three days before AF arrives and I didn't have any headaches. It was only in hindsight that I noticed that.

Anyway, thaele it's just you and me at the moment, so best of luck to us. Are you going to test at some stage or wait for AF, I'm thinking I might test 10dpo xx
HII ELAINE!!!!!!

You're actually 2 days behind me! I'm 9DPO today. I did test this morning, though I peed less then 2 hours before so my test was for nothing that's ok though, I have lots of cheapies lying around that I bought online so I don't feel bad about it. Had I not peed I might believe it. I'm still holding my breath!

The sore bbs is hard to decipher I find!! I generally get sore bbs, but I get them for a good week before AF is due and they HURT!!! FH can't even touch them, and he knows better so what does he do? He slaps them. lol, *******. This time around I have some little bit of sensitive, the odd itch.. but they don't hurt like they normally do. I'm hoping maybe that means something!

I also temp my bbt, so, I have a bit of insight on what's going on day by day, I feel less insecure that way lol. My temp has risen and it's holding up. I had a very big dip at 6dpo then a very big rise lol. I hope that's a good sign!

I couldn't sleep worth crap last night, this would be normal if it was about 5 years ago.. was going trhough some really bad insomnia, now it's just minimal and doesn't bother me as much.. but last night was bad! Woke up every few hours, couldn't get comfortable.. not because AF though. I don't have cramping. Yesterday during the day I felt like AF was coming and my back was very sore, but today I don't feel like AF is coming at all, but my back is still sore. My back could have attributed to my bad sleep, along with my breathing issues.. its now turned into wheezing at night :\ makes it VERY difficult to fall asleep but once I'm asleep I'm normally ok until the morning. Am hoping my MRI results will come up with something!

Elaine, I hope AF doesn't arrive sooner then what your LP should be. Though, stress will contribute to that. Hopefully soon you'll start feeling top notch just the 1 day of BD could do it too so good luck! I know things are stressful, but news of a baby might help with that stress I think!!

If my temp stays up tomorrow morning (I can't temp this weekend since I'm going out of town) I'll get very excited even if it's BFN since I know it could just be too early AF is due monday, I'm waiting impatiently!

Old 12-18-2008, 06:10 PM   #6
littlebo
(female)

littlebo HB User

Hey guys, I hope you don't mind me joining in here. I'm on CD 22 actually 1 week s/p IUI; DH & I first at attempt at more aggressive fertility treatments. My Ob was very clear to remind me that IUI only increased are chances from maybe 20 to 30% of conceiving this month, but I'm of course still hopeful we are going to get a BFP for our Christmas present this year.

I can't help but wonder every time I feel something "different" if its a sign of pg. Last night, I noted some cramps like the kind that come w/AF. But, I told DH I will have a few PMS cramps ~ week before AF anyway.

This wait is so hard @ times. And if AF does come I'm not sure if we'll immediately try another round of IUI or wait. The Ob says they usually suggest @ least 3 rounds of IUI. Have either of you gone that route? Or considered it?

I hope none of us have to worry about this next year as we'll be going to our Obs for our first prenatal visits! Wishing ya'll lots of baby dust!

Old 12-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #7
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Hi littlebo and thaele,

Thaele, I wish you weren't going out of town, we'll miss your updates. Hopefully AF will stay well away for you.

Littlebo, I know the tww is very hard, I'm CD22 as well. 8dpo I think. We'll just try and be patient together. I haven't gone down the IUI route or anything yet, but if nothing happens over the next four months, then I'll start that ball rolling.

The only "symptoms" I have so are very sore bbs, but then they were very sore last month and I wasn't TTC. Also on and off I'm getting the sensation in my tummy that af is going to start any moment, not cramps, just that feeling you get. So I'm hoping AF doesn't come early as last month I had a 23 day cycle, which I'm putting down to severe stress, I hoping my cycles aren't going to go funny for a while to come now. Oh I tested this morning as well, so impatient, and of course BFN, but hopefully it's just too early. If it doesn't happen this month, I don't think I'll be too disappointed, just look ahead to next month and new year. xx

Old 12-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #8
babybrocksmom2b
(female)

babybrocksmom2b HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaele View Post
Anyone else in this boat? Its been so quiet around here lately.. how is everyone doing???

I'm 6dpo. I finally got a very positive OPK so I know for a fact I did! I'm also still charting my temp and after 5 days of rising temps, I got a very low temp today below my coverline, am hoping it's either a fluke or that magical implantation dip! I know... I must be in lala land!!!

Anyway, how is everyone else? Where are you at in your cycles!
Just joined...So it looks like you and I are in the same situation too. I am on a 21-23 day cycle. I am 11 dpo and I have been running high temps 98.9 and 99.4. My boobs are sore and today I felt the twinges on my right side. In fact when i lay down I can feel a little swelling aroung the right side of my belly button. Weird? Am I imagining things? Not sure but had DH feel too and he said he felt it. Now he could have been just appeasing my psychosis. OMG I am going crazy. So tested last night and of course, BFNNNNN. I knew it would be, I just had to get passed that step. Also awoke this am and peed twice within 30 minutes and did not have anything to drink (since the afternoon) the night before. Sleeping is crazy. sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. Most times I am ridiculously hungry but can never get satisfied. Today, hungry but no real appetite. Well, waiting until 12/23 to take a test. Would love to surprise my husband and his parents for Christmas. Keeping my prayers for you all!

Old 12-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #9
babybrocksmom2b
(female)

babybrocksmom2b HB User

oh yes I also forgot. I have been having continuous headaches and I have noticed that when I do go pee. it feel like my bladder is being pushed down. Went to dr the other day and they decided to do a urine instead of blood test. bladder and kidneys are in great shape but I guess I will be scheduling to hear the good news this week. Keeping hopes up.

Old 12-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #10
Sweet73
(female)

Sweet73 HB User

Hi all - wouldn't mind some company in the tww, I am on CD21 had a +opk on CD15 & 16 but not sure whe I actually ov? I think we should have BD on CD17 but couldn't! I am still keeping my fingers crossed, we BD'd on CD 11, 14, 15, 16 & 18. Anyway, looking forward to reading about some BFP's this Christmas!!! BABY DUST TO ALL

Old 12-21-2008, 11:10 AM   #11
littlebo
(female)

littlebo HB User

I'm CD 25 now and 10 days post IUI. I am soooo tempted to test, but DH has encouraged me to be patient. Of course, I feel like I'm having "signs" of pg but could be AF. One thing I have never done is cramp for several days before AF. I've had what feel like menstrual cramps every day since last Wed. And for the last 2 days, it's actually felt like the pains I usually get when I'm o'ing. I'm still very hopeful. Luckily this time of year there are plenty of activities to help keep me busy and my mind somewhat occupied.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Wishing each of you lots of baby dust!

Old 12-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #12
Sweet73
(female)

Sweet73 HB User

This is a long 2 weeks! Littlebo your signs sound so promising! You are so close to test day! I actually got my BFP with my daughter on CD25. I have had the same cramping today, I actually felt like I was ov so when I got home I took an opk and there as only 1 line, not even a hint of a second line. Hoping its not PMS, I would feel more optimistic if we had BD a couple more days! Last month my cycle was 33 days, and from what I have read you count 14 days back- that would put me at ov on CD19 & we didn't cover that day! Last cycle we BD on CD 13, 14 & 17 but that didn't work out. I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

Old 12-22-2008, 12:43 AM   #13
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Hello Ladies,

All the symptoms sound promising here. Good luck everyone and keep posting.

I'm CD24 today and tested again yesterday 10dpo and BFN, the tests I have are extremely sensitive, so I'm ok with that. Woke up this morning and felt sure AF was on her way, but not yet. Probably Christmas morning, knowing my luck but I won't be too disappointed as I know she's on her way anyway. I'm just looking forward to the new cycle now, New Year New Start.

I really hope some of you get your BFP's for Christmas xx

Ps. is Cookie around, I haven't seen any posting from her?

Last edited by elainee; 12-22-2008 at 12:45 AM.

Old 12-22-2008, 07:33 AM   #14
thaele
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I was away for some time. But, unfortunately, I am no longer then in 2ww and in the "I hate being a woman wait". Am not happy but what can I do right? I'm on to my 10th cycle. FH yesterday didn't believe me that my AF would be due today, he said that all the stuff I'm reading is wrong because it never happens like it says it does lol. He's funny sometimes. I told him to take my tcoyf book and start reading, then he could understand what I do. He said my AF wouldn't be coming for another 5 days because my cycles are supposed to be 28 days (hah sorry sweetie, it don't work that way!!). I've tried explaining to him how it works, and he still doesn't get it but thinks he knows how it does works so tells me I'm wrong. erm. boys.

Anyway, I'm feeling a slight bit bitter about being female today so I'm going to dive deep into my work (not very hard since I'm drowning in it already lol).

Good luck to you guys, hopefully one of you gets a BFP for christmas!

Old 12-22-2008, 08:43 AM   #15
elainee
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Sorry thaele to hear AF arrived, it's not fair, I'm in my 8th cycle, so don't despair, we'll get there.

Can I ask you a question about temping, I'm going to try it this cycle. I was just wondering what do you do at the weekends, do you set your alarm for your usual getting up time, take your temp and then go back to sleep again or why why do you work it?

Thanks xx

Closed Thread