It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• Urine leakage and testicular pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-11-2015, 09:29 AM   #1
    Avamys
    (male)

Avamys HB User
    Urine leakage and testicular pain

Hello

Firstly please let me apologize if I wrote something in a bad English. It's my second language.

I have a problem which no doctor can help me with so far.

My problem started about 16 months or so. I think that it started from non protected oral sex during which I felt big pain in my testicles. From about that time I have urine leakage (few drops after voiding) and from time to time pain in my testicles (but one or both symptoms might had started earlier, so I'm not sure it's because of that unprotected sex).

Urin leakage appears always. It's always few drops. Droppping occurs usually when I sit down, but when I walk for a minute or two it does occur too.

Pain of testicles appears sometimes. Sometimes it's right testicle, sometime left. I think that it might not be testicle itself but epididymides. I'm not sure about it. It feels differently. Also sometimes it feels like it might be the vas deferens.

My first two doctor prescribed me those antibiotics:
    - in first series: - Duomox (Amoxicillinum) - it helped me for a week
    - 2nd series: Unidox (Doxycyclinum) 20 pills + Ciprofloxacinum 20 pills - no help
    - series 3 : Azitrox 500 (Azithromycinum) - no help

Third doctor send me to do few tests. All came back negative:
    - Doppler USG of testicales - all good
    - urine culture - nagative
    - sperm culture - negative
    - HSV I, II - negative
    - HPV - negative
    - Chlamydia trachomatis - negative
    - Mycoplasma - negative
    - Ureaplasma urealyticum - negative
    - swab of the urethra - negative

Could you please advise me what can I do? What can it be? What other tests can I make? Please, please help me...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2015, 09:11 AM   #2
    Avamys
    (male)

Avamys HB User
    Re: Urine leakage and testicular pain

I would like to add my question/theory.

Can enlarged prostate (due to for example bacterial infection) cause on one hand urine leakage (by pressing on urethra) and on the other hand pressing on some nerves or sth which causes pain as I described?

Old 06-12-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
    Bob652
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
    Your theory about the prostate could be true. The muscles that control urination are close to the prostate. If the prostate is enlarged, I would think it could have an effect.

Old 06-13-2015, 10:42 AM   #4
    Avamys
    (male)

Avamys HB User

Thank you for your answer Bob.
    Are you a doctor? If you are could you please suggest some antibiotics which would help? I know that some antibiotics have problems penetrating prostate.
    I know that these antibiotics would need to have some wide spectrum of activity. Amoxycyclinum helped me so that might be good point of start.

Old 06-13-2015, 12:32 PM   #5
    Bob652
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
    You are very welcome. I am not a doctor but I have a great deal of knowledge and personal experience about this topic. Antibiotics can vary by region but the most common to start treatment in the U.S. are Cipro, levaquin, augmentin, and bactrim. The most important thing to do is get cultures done to figure out what the bacteria is sensitive to. No matter how good the antibiotic is, it won't work if the bacteria is resistant to it.

Old 06-13-2015, 02:21 PM   #6
    Avamys
    (male)

Avamys HB User

Yes, Bob, I agree that I should done cultures, but I've already done that.
    All came back negative (sperm + urine). There's also some fluid from prostate, but as I read this fluid goes also with sperm during ejaculation so I think I've already cover that too. I know that some test are not reliable or done improperly (there are tests and there are test...) I've done some stardard ones (so not very expensive) but I've seen labarotories which have much higher prices for the same tests. Unfortunately these are not in my area.

In few months it would be 2 years since I'm having these problems and I'm all tired. I just want to get rid of it once and for all.
    On Monday I will set another appointment with 4th doctor.

A week ago I started treatment with Annona muricata (Guanábana). This is some herb from Peru I think. It's mostly for cancer, but it has also antibacterial effect and antivirus effect among others. I'm also drinking Cistus incanus (for like 2 months now), Schisandra chinensis and Lapacho (this has i.e. anti candida effect and it's good for prostate) (both a week ago). All of these have some antibacterial effects. So I hope all these herb will help me. Maybe together with "standard" antibiotics.

Once again thank you for your assistance and kind words.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:08 PM   #7
    Bob652
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

I'm sorry that I forgot the previous post saying you already did cultures. In the natural realm, have you tried any of the cranberry supplements? Some people swear by D mannose, cranactin, and cystex. I am trying to find cystex for myself right now to see if it helps me. My urologist also just told me about Azo. I've heard of it but never tried it before. It's not to be used for more than 2 days but it's worth a try to see if it helps.

Old 06-14-2015, 03:02 AM   #8
    Avamys
    (male)

Avamys HB User

No, I haven't tried anything with cranberry. I'm not sure if it helps for prostate, it looks like it's more for bladder.

I see that D-mannose is available in my country. Some people found it very helpful, but it works for E.Coli only I think. Also **** says that this D-mannose produceses Streptomycin somewhere on the way.

For now I think that the best approach would be to use antibiotics together with big doses of herbal supplements, but I will ask about it my next doctor

Old 06-14-2015, 05:48 AM   #9
    Bob652
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

I am leery of most of the natural remedies. Although they may have a benefit, they can be just as dangerous as any other drug. The only difference is that no official testing has been conducted on them to see if they are safe and effective. My urologist likes cystex because it is a combination of a few things that seem to work. I'm going to try it and see if it does anything. I hope you find something that works for you.

Closed Thread

Tags
    antibiotics, std, testicle pain, urine leak