It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• frequent urination and yeast infection plus masterbution Please need help '( !

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-06-2017, 04:20 AM   #1
    iixvgx04
    (female)

iixvgx04 HB User
    frequent urination and yeast infection plus masterbution Please need help '( !

Hello, Im 20 years old female and Im suffering from frequent urination I was diagnosed with yeast infection in April i think cause I was looking for the cause of my frequent urination. I took medicines for yeast like the one for one day and i use cream my frequent urination got better and was gone then now i feel that im going to bathroom to pee with small amount again !!! like every 10 mints !!!! i got my period at 15 april. plus when I was eating all healthy and drinking water a lot and taking something to balance my urine ph level cause the doctor said it's acidic. but i stopped after feeling better and tbh I masturbate a lot ') like every 4 days in a week I've been masturbating a lot and i don't know if it's causing this !!!cause the first time the frequent urination symptom appear after masturbating the next day ')!!! Im tired of this please tell me if it's cause of over masturbating or yeast or together .) !!
    it took me almost 2 weeks to feel better from this and now its back again pls help me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2017, 12:05 PM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: frequent urination and yeast infection plus masterbution Please need help '( !

If you are masturbating with any sort of toy, keep in mind that you might be reinfecting yourself with yeast...it can live on toys for some time.

Make sure you are cleaning your toys with something made to kill viruses/ fungus- you can buy it wherever you buy your toys..

But if you are doing it with your hands, and not toys, you probably want to lay off until the infection is gone, as you can spread it to different areas of your privates..yeast can be spread to anywhere on your body- even your scalp.

You may need another treatment for yeast..the only way to know for sure is to see your doctor.

You also might not have yeast, but a bacterial infection...again the only way to know for sure is to have a doctor swab you and look under a microscope.

Hope this helps.
    MSNIk

Old 05-06-2017, 10:57 PM   #3
    iixvgx04
    (female)

iixvgx04 HB User
    Re: frequent urination and yeast infection plus masterbution Please need help '( !

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MSNik View Post
    If you are masturbating with any sort of toy, keep in mind that you might be reinfecting yourself with yeast...it can live on toys for some time.

Make sure you are cleaning your toys with something made to kill viruses/ fungus- you can buy it wherever you buy your toys..

But if you are doing it with your hands, and not toys, you probably want to lay off until the infection is gone, as you can spread it to different areas of your privates..yeast can be spread to anywhere on your body- even your scalp.

You may need another treatment for yeast..the only way to know for sure is to see your doctor.

You also might not have yeast, but a bacterial infection...again the only way to know for sure is to have a doctor swab you and look under a microscope.

Hope this helps.
    MSNIk
    I went to doctor she told me yeast for sure but i want to know if its irritating my urethra

Old 05-12-2017, 06:32 AM   #4
    Pursegirl
    (female)

Pursegirl HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iixvgx04 View Post
    Hello, Im 20 years old female and Im suffering from frequent urination I was diagnosed with yeast infection in April i think cause I was looking for the cause of my frequent urination. I took medicines for yeast like the one for one day and i use cream my frequent urination got better and was gone then now i feel that im going to bathroom to pee with small amount again !!! like every 10 mints !!!! i got my period at 15 april. plus when I was eating all healthy and drinking water a lot and taking something to balance my urine ph level cause the doctor said it's acidic. but i stopped after feeling better and tbh I masturbate a lot ') like every 4 days in a week I've been masturbating a lot and i don't know if it's causing this !!!cause the first time the frequent urination symptom appear after masturbating the next day ')!!! Im tired of this please tell me if it's cause of over masturbating or yeast or together .) !!
    it took me almost 2 weeks to feel better from this and now its back again pls help me

Old 05-12-2017, 06:38 AM   #5
    Pursegirl
    (female)

Pursegirl HB User

Your issue sounds very much like a condition called urethritis I know because I suffered from it greatly with your same symptoms. There are also doctors called 'Pelvic Therapists' that treat these conditions as well. There is a really good center in Los Gatos, CA. Also if you are using feminine wipes or washes like summers eve, STOP they are the worst. There is a product you can get at Walgreens called LUVENA it comes in wipes and lubrications that's safe. Also there is a drug your doctor can prescribe called nitrofurn mono 100mg that helps anytime after you have had sex you take to guard against any infections or irritations. Hope this helps!

Last edited by Pursegirl; 05-12-2017 at 06:43 AM.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:05 AM   #6
    iixvgx04
    (female)

iixvgx04 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pursegirl View Post
    Your issue sounds very much like a condition called urethritis I know because I suffered from it greatly with your same symptoms. There are also doctors called 'Pelvic Therapists' that treat these conditions as well. There is a really good center in Los Gatos, CA. Also if you are using feminine wipes or washes like summers eve, STOP they are the worst. There is a product you can get at Walgreens called LUVENA it comes in wipes and lubrications that's safe. Also there is a drug your doctor can prescribe called nitrofurn mono 100mg that helps anytime after you have had sex you take to guard against any infections or irritations. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much I went to the doctor today she gave me drugs for Overactive bladder !! I know that I don't have that Im really sad about it and i don't know why i think that i have yeast in my urethra cause i had yeast infection maybe there is still in my urethra or caused inflammation there but i don't know what to do right im tired of going to bathroom

Reply Reply