It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

  • Urology - I really need help, I don't know what to do anymore. PLEASE

  • Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Old 11-11-2018, 08:57 PM   #1
    helpmeplease234's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2018
    Posts: 1
    helpmeplease234 HB User
    Urology - I really need help, I don't know what to do anymore. PLEASE

    I have the constant urge to urinate and this has been going on for five awful years. I am 18 and this started to happen when I was 13 and I always thought it would go away but fives years came by pretty quick and I'm super frustrated. I'm just starting college and I don't want to be burdened by this anymore and it's insanely depressing. Wherever I go and whatever I do I have to worry about the need to urinate and make adjustments so that I can go to the restroom conveniently such as sitting outside in movies and airplane seats. So whenever I pee it feels like there is still urine stuck in my urethra. If I wait a few minutes, I'll be able to push some urine out, so I know it's not emptying completely, but the feeling is still apparent after that so I guess there's still some urine stuck inside even then. I noticed that whenever I cough, laugh, sneeze, blow my nose, etc, I will have to urinate. It is also there after I masturbate as well. So I believe there are a few reasons why this may have started happening.

    In 7th grade, I was on a tour bus and I held in my pee for an extremely long time. I really REALLY had to go but even then I couldn't make the tour bus stop, so I had to wait about an hour in agonizing pain. So I think there is a possibility that this may have affected my bladder muscles messing up the contractions or something.

    In 7th grade as well, I masturbated excessively in one day. This really hurt my penis and it was in pain and sore for a few days. Whenever I pee it would hurt like crazy. I read that masturbating intensely can potentially create scarring in your urethra.

    Back then I went on a roller coaster that goes straight up and down at an amusement park. After that, my gooch area had a sharp pain. I asked around if people experienced that as well which they did not. I think this may be affecting with my nerve or something.

    Somebody please help me, the mental trauma this has inflicted on me for the past five years. I think I might go insane if this doesn't stop. I haven't slept well in 5 years and really need help. I've been to so many doctors already and I'm not sure what to do. I've had ultrasounds, went to urologist, had a prostate exam which all came out well. So maybe the scarring is permanent in my urethra which can mean I'm for life.

    I honestly can't enjoy life anymore at this point and I would really appreciate any advice.

    Last edited by Administrator; 11-11-2018 at 09:32 PM.

    Reply With Quote
    Sponsors Lightbulb
    Old 11-12-2018, 05:56 AM   #2
    Senior Veteran
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: USA
    Posts: 13,200
    MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Urology - I really need help, I don't know what to do anymore. PLEASE

    Hi there. First of all, rest assured that your time on the bus and that day when you masturbated have NOTHING to do with this. Holding your urine in and taking care of your needs is very normal and does not cause lasting harm.

    More importantly is why you are feeling the urge to go so often. Have you discussed this with your parents? Sometimes, sugar levels in our bodies have something to do with this. This can be confirmed or denied by a simple blood test. There may be other medical reasons why this is happening as well and a good physical is in order to find out.

    There are drugs on the market to help with this issue once your doctor rules out that anything is medically wrong. You will not have to suffer for the rest of your life with the "urge" to do need to see a doctor first about all this.

    I would start with a general physician. If that does not uncover anything you may need to see a urologist; but start with a general doctor and let them run some common blood work and examine your belly and bladder area.

    I hope this helps.
    RRMS- dx 05

    Reply With Quote
    Reply Reply

    doctor, nerves, neurology, penis, urology

    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off

    Sign Up Today!

    Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

    I want my free account

    All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:57 AM.

    © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
    Do not copy or redistribute in any form!