It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• Bladder neck outlet surgery

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-27-2021, 08:01 PM   #1
    gtheodore
    (male)

gtheodore HB User
    Bladder neck outlet surgery

I had a catheter very harshly inserted into me unnecessarily in a hospital almost five years ago. When the infection stopped showing up it was then deemed as IC as this stupid clinic had me do the most ridiculous treatments until I found a doctor that handles chronic UTI.

He informed me that my symptoms of constantly needing to urinate and pain throughout my core were due to a blockage. I had the surgery and nothing improved and am doubting myself now if I did too much post-surgery as his advice was that if I lift something heavy or do something strenuous then I'll just bleed a little more and would be fine.

I did this special urine test where bacteria showed up again and he put me on antibiotics again as I have done about nine months as many of his patients do a year and more.

Now I need to do a special test again, this time for prostate fluid as I have to ejaculate because I have dry orgasms due to the surgery and then urinate in the cup midstream to find out what is in there.

I can't be on any supplements as I used some that had pain killing effects and now I am in agony during withdrawal so I really would like some ideas as to what is going on based on your opinions and I would really appreciate some advice.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply