It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

  • Penis Pain and knot or lump

  • Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Old 02-20-2006, 03:38 AM   #1
    grady3's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Posts: 1
    grady3 HB User
    Penis Pain and knot or lump

    I have recently discovered a pea sized knot inside my penis about midway in it's length. Under normal cirucmstances, it is not painful and you have to squeeze it pretty hard to detect it. However, when I have an erection or have sex it really really hurts. I have no pain during urination, or any problems urinating. No discharge, ejaculation is normal. I had someone mention on another site that it could possibly vericose veins tying themselves up in knots, but I just dont know. This came up on pretty short notice, just like it was not there one day and was there the next. I have sex pretty regularly, usually once a week. I dont think it is any kind of STD as I have not been with a different woman in over 16 years, and feel very serious that my wife has not been with anyone else either. Just a note on medications that I am currently on, I take 75mcg Duragesic for chronic back pain, Darvocet N 100 for breakthrough pain, and Trazodone 100mg for sleep aid. All of this medication is in relation to 2 spinal surgeries that have not helped.

    Sponsors Lightbulb
    Old 03-03-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
    Senior Member
    Tenacious's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2003
    Location: USA
    Posts: 255
    Tenacious HB User
    Re: Penis Pain and knot or lump

    Could be Peyronnies Disease (spelling might be off)--that is my guess, my husband got this -same symptoms as yourself, unfortunetly , he did not go to the Urologist when he had the pain (which is recommended) as they MIGHT be able to do something, eventually the pain with quit but leave you with a bend (the lump is scar tissue), everyone recommends lots of Vitimin E. This usually happens to men after age 40, could be from rough sex, or just happen. It can affect your erections in time. Look it up and see if you may fit the symptoms. My husband is just now making an appointment to the Urologist for this --2 yrs later. Everything is still working, but the bend is a little annoying and always wondering if it may get worse. He is only 42.

    Closed Thread

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    deep softish lump and minor pain bg77 Back Problems 0 04-06-2010 11:35 AM
    question upper left ab pain rugrats4 Digestive Disorders 13 01-20-2006 08:35 PM
    Lump on penis Axle Urology 0 09-08-2004 12:28 AM
    weird pain zippoo Back Problems 2 12-04-2003 08:28 AM

    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off

    Sign Up Today!

    Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

    I want my free account

    All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:39 PM.

    © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
    Do not copy or redistribute in any form!