It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• IC and sloughing?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-04-2006, 03:59 AM   #1
    shonks5
    (female)

shonks5 HB User
    IC and sloughing?

To those of you that have IC, have you experienced sloughing? Is that referring to the lining of the bladder? I have been having problems with what seemed to be a uti, but no bacteria, in the urinalysis, no blood so far, but have been having times when my urine is very cloudy? My bladder hurts so much. I thought my problem had cleared up but then my doctor put me on 1000mg of vit C and now the pain is back. Up till then, I thought that the problem had gone. Boy, was I wrong. Anyway, I was reading came across this sloughing, and was wondering if any of you had experienced it and knew about what it is? It was on an IC site.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    How Long does "scab sloughing" stage last from tonsillectomy? gisele17 Ear, Nose & Throat 0 07-01-2008 03:03 PM
    Vaginal Sloughing SLEEPIHED Women's Health 5 04-12-2006 03:03 PM
    Is Toothpaste causing Sloughing off of tissue in mouth? summerdawn8268 Dental Health 2 03-26-2005 08:01 PM
    Peeling Inside the Mouth sugzey General Health 2 05-07-2004 05:39 PM
    Do you get the bottom of your feet really soft??? mysterythere Beauty & Cosmetics 10 10-05-2003 09:46 PM
    bone sloughing(?) after root canal mizwrx1 Dental Health 0 05-11-2003 04:42 PM