It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• Testicle Moves On Its Own...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-07-2006, 10:04 PM   #1
    HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User
    Testicle Moves On Its Own...

Hi, its me once again... I haven't come here often because I wouldn't think anybody would respond to my questions. But, here I go again... okay so I went to my urologist 2 weeks ago and got a checkup with him. He said that everything seemed fine, he said that your testicles are supposed to move when you TOUCH them. I can feel my testicles move around when not touching them. Also, when I yawn or sneeze, I can feel my testicles also moving. Can someone tell me if this is a concern to be worried about? I've have also been stressing through things a few months now, could this be the reason or could this just suddendly happen. I have never had any sexual intercourse besides masturbating. Please help if you can! I really appreciate guys. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2006, 10:59 AM   #2
    tommy124
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
    Re: Testicle Moves On Its Own...

Sometimes, they will move as if they have a mind and life of their own.
    This is normal.

Old 09-08-2006, 04:25 PM   #3
    HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User

First off, I wanna say thanks for responding to my thread, I really appreciate it. Since you say this is normal and since my urologist says its also normal, then I'm gonna start laying off of the idea... cause I've been stressing too much about school and stuff, I don't wanna make it worse. Until then, I will keep my head up and hope everything is okay. Thanks guys. I'll keep you guys posted if there seems to be other problems.

Old 09-13-2006, 07:20 AM   #4
    runner2004
    (male)

runner2004 HB User
    Wink Re: Testicle Moves On Its Own...

Yup! Constant motion. The testicles are attached to cords that are then attached in the abdomen. So when you cough or sneeze or even tighten your abs for any reason, you testicles will move around. This will be more noticeable if the sack is relaxed.

As for random motion, very normal. Relax, and think of it as fish swimming in an aquarium. Constant motion

Old 09-17-2006, 10:04 PM   #5
    HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User

Hello guys! I am very happy to say that the condition I am in has currently stopped. My testicles are reacting normally now. They do not move every 5-10 seconds and I do not feel anymore abdomen pain. Kinda scary how it dissapears away and how it just suddenly happens to me. I guess the plan of keepin it off my mind helped me. I wanna give a big thanks to all the people here who helped me. Hopefully I won't be posting threads anymore here. Now, I gotta take care of some educational business. I'm outs.

Closed Thread