It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• Frequent Urinating

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-19-2006, 10:19 AM   #1
    pink_girl
    (female)

pink_girl HB User
    Frequent Urinating

I seem to be urinating far too often. I get the urge every 30 mins/hour sometimes. I am due to come on my period soon and I know the pressure sometimes is a reason why. I am also quite an anxious person as some of you may have seen in my previous posts. I also get pain sometimes in my lower stomach and feel as though I'm full of urine all the time even when I've just been to the loo. HELP! I heard that frequent urination and pain in that area could be connected to ovarian cancer, I'm only 17 and not sexually active but I'm scared! I have always had a problem with trapped gas etc so that is probably nothing to do with it and I keep going to the docs because I'm sucha hypercondriac!

Is it something serious? I'm really worried

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2006, 09:28 PM   #2
    Canyondweller
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Canyondweller HB UserCanyondweller HB User
    Re: Frequent Urinating

See if you can get a prescription for Detrol LA. I go thru spells like this and just went today again to urologist and he said a week or two of Detral will reset my body. I just went thru a couple weeks of more urination than normal. I went every 30 minutes and there was a lot of urine. I had no infection again so it is just a very nervous bladder. I get some pressure down in the uretra area when I have to go. If you are really concerned see a Dr. but this is the second time in a couple years that it has come on. Sometimes I will get one morning when this happens and then not for ages. The other thing you should be check for is diabetes as it is a symptom of diabetes. Doubt that you have OC at your age but the diabetes is a possibility.

Closed Thread