It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• Frequent urination/Hydroquinone exposure

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-03-2007, 10:49 AM   #1
    elegantts
    (male)

elegantts HB User
    Frequent urination/Hydroquinone exposure

About ten years ago I started using a cream called: Dr. Palmers. It has a bleaching agent in it called Hydroquinone 2%. I noticed about five years into it I started having frequent urination. I was also on Creatine and injectable testosterone on and off over the past ten years. I was tested for a urinary tract infection, prostatitis, as well as a large prostate. All of it came back negative.

I was also given Detrol LA for frequent urination and antibiotics for a possible infection and frequent urination. Nothing helped. Recently I went to the doctor for high liver enzymes my liver is now having problems processing drugs. I am still having the frequent urination so bad that I cannot hold water long enough to stay hydrated. My joints ache because of no water in my body. It is effecting my mood and when I take anti depressants I break out in hives and a rash from my liver not wanting to process.

How can I heal from this state...I think the frequent urination is my body trying to detox or my system is sore from all of the chemicals it will not hold water.

I just stopped the Hydroquinone creams from over the counter and from the dermatologist about a month ago. The excessive use of all of this stuff has caused a peptic ulcer in my duodenem and a lung infection.

What can I do to get my liver and kidneys back in order the doctors are at a stand still.

I have tried to seek a toxicologist but can't find one to help me with my particular situation in Dallas Texas.

Please help I am depressed and hopeless!

Rod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread