It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• bladder leakage week after LEEP, EEC, D&C

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-17-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
    stellak511
    (female)

stellak511 HB User
    Question bladder leakage week after LEEP, EEC, D&C

Help has any one experienced bladder problems after these procedures? It has been a week and I have leaking, pain, and frequent urgent needs to pee! I called the nurse last friday she said to give it a few days it could be caused by a cath during surgery. But she also wasnt sure I had been cathed and since as soon as I woke up I had to pee very bad. I am gonna say I probably was not cathed. I feel like a pain calling back to complain, but seems like something is wrong to me. I am thining infection, but I have no fever, although I rarely get fevers when sick. I dont know any suggestions or odeas. Trying to just bare with it untill monday when I meet with the dr. for results of the LEEP and such. But pain is getting worse, I dont know! I hate feeling so intimidated by dr.s and nurses

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
    Pickle Eyes
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Pickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB User
    Re: bladder leakage week after LEEP, EEC, D&C

If you think you have a bladder infection (and it sounds like it to me), then get an appointment now. Don't wait until Monday. Those types of things don't usually clear up on their own.

A doctor's appointment is much cheaper than a visit to the urgent care facility or the ER!

Trust your instincts!

Let us know how you are doing.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
    francegirl
    (female)

francegirl HB User

I agree with pickleyes. Call back and tell them you need to come in TODAY.

I did not have a LEEP; I had a CKC. But afterwards, I had a few mild period-type cramps and some slight lower-back pain.... none of the symptoms you are describing.

It's better to be a nuisance to your doctor (not saying you are, but I realize that's what we all think when we call a few times) and have it be nothing, than to wait all weekend in agony....

Last edited by francegirl; 03-18-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
    stellak511
    (female)

stellak511 HB User

Thanks for the opinions I did call today! Noticed blood in my urine. So hopefully I will hear back in the morning! Now I am nervous that they will give me the results of my tests. I am such a baby I have been in such denial and taken solace in avoidance of the whole issue. I put off these tests and procedures for 5 months. I kept cancelling then finally the dr. herself called me and convinced me of the importance of getting this done. But avoidance is much more my style. Pretend all is normal, now I am days away from getting the results and I am about terrified. Sorry off topic there, just want to say thanks for the encouragement.

Closed Thread