It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• Minor penis bruise or injury?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
    gdog1023
    (male)

gdog1023 HB User
    Minor penis bruise or injury?

Ok, so I was masturbating and I guess I was doing it too vigorously that I may hurt it a bit. (I may have pulled it too much south towards the floor, but I'm not positive) I finished masturbating without a problem and I didn't feel any pain then. However, the next morning, I noticed that my penis was a little sore and that I had a little less sensation and had some difficulty getting an erection. Just to make sure nothing was really wrong, I checked to see that I was able to masturbate again, which I was able to.

I don't think I "broke" the penis because it can still get hard and I'm not in excruciating pain and the penis is not "bent".

But I definitely notice less sensation and I haven't gotten a natural erection (just sitting down or thinking about girls) in the past 2 days. It's difficult, but I'm still able, to get an erection by stroking it. What could it be if it's not a penile fracture? Is this just a minor injury that will heal itself over time? I'm freaked out about going to a doctor. I'm more freaked out that it might require surgery...

I won't be masturbating/having sex just in case. Also, I don't have any STDs, I checked recently and haven't had sex since. I'm 24 years old.

The following user gives a hug of support to gdog1023:
    CmNickle (11-03-2010)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread