It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• Painful Burning While Urinating or Ejaculating

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
    slim1988
    (male)

slim1988 HB User
    Post Painful Burning While Urinating or Ejaculating

well as the title says ive recently been experiencing painful, i hesitate to say unbearable but it is pretty bad, burning/stinging near the tip of my penis while i urinate or ejaculate and usually the effects linger around for a small amount of time afterwords. its only near the tip, about as far down as the base of the head, and the best way to describe the pain would be that it almost feels as if my urine or semen is acidic right before its discharged from my urethra. I did recently, 5 and 6 days ago, have unprotected sex with a new girlfriend, and although im pretty confident shes clean of STDs im still not certain (i asked her but she just got really offended, never answered the question, and as a result we're fighting right now so she ignores my calls and texts). I've read up on similar problems experienced by other people and they all recommend getting tested to elimiate the possibilities, but ive fallen on some hard times financially so i dont think STD tests will be affordable even at a local clinic. I also experience frequent kidney pain; that feeling you get when you hold your pee so long that your kidneys feel like theyre gonna burst and certain movements make them hurt more... and i will have this pain, to a degree, even though i either dont have a full bladder or i just urinated. on a positive note, ive been drinking nearly a gallon on water for the past two days and the burning/stinging seems to subside for the most part when i do this. ive also heard cranberry juice could help tons too. and to backtrack for a split second, my girlfriend... uhh... "likes it rough", lol, and since ive read that excessive sexual friction can cause problems i thought that might have something to do with it. also, at least once or twice if not more, she came on my penis while i was inside of her, so i was also wondering if that could mean anything. thats about it really, any additional information needed for an opinion can just be asked of me. any and all opinions are welcome, as i tend to overreact in any situation such as this... thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
    iwant2hear
    (male)

iwant2hear HB User
    Re: Painful Burning While Urinating or Ejaculating

Sir, one sure way to tell if this is a STD (such as gonorrhea, clamydia, etc.) which has the above mentioned symptons is to get tested. By all means, if your girlfriend gets offended, just tell her "this is my way of also letting you know that I'm not cheating on you." Other than your gf having a urinarty tract infection at the time of intercouse, I don't see other possible scenarios to this one. Please get tested for yourself and her sake. It may also just be the excitement of the "rough sex" that your gf's pubic hair has aggravated and possibly scratched the tip of your penis.

Closed Thread