It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

• Any one please help me,My Mother Age(42) facing frequent urination from past 2-3years

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
    Palla
    (male)

Palla HB User
    Post Any one please help me,My Mother Age(42) facing frequent urination from past 2-3years

My Mother age(42) facing frequent urine problem from past 2-3 years. She first contact with some Ayurvedic Doctors & used some herbals for 1-2 years. During that time she controlled problem from 40-50 times a day to 25-30 times a day by the usage of those Herbal medicines.
    But after we consulted a Urologist, he asked all problems and asked to bring IVP scan & Renogram (Radiotope) test & he confirmed that Right Kidney is Non-Functioning and Left Kidney is Normal(GFR 51.38ml/min). Later, he suggested to go for Right Nephrectomy(Laproscopic). Then,after few days my mom went for Right Kidney removal & during that Surgery the doctor said that Gall Bladder is attached to it & on her Suggestion we went Cholecystectomy(Gall Bladder removal).
    After Surgery, During Stay at Hospital(5 days) she had taken less fo od& some fluids and she went very less for Urine(day 3-4 times, Night 2-3 times).
    After Discharge, at home first 2-3 days she had normal urine flow & after that she noticied again the frequent urine problem has Started again.
    After a 2 weeks we noticied the same & consulted the Doc and he said it’s no problem because he observed the drain bag & urine bag during stay at Hospital & given Medicines (DARITEN 7.5mg , VELTAM 0.4mg for 1 month). My mom, used them , but there is no result. We again consulted the Doc, he said the Medicines which he give above(DARITEN 7.5mg, VELTAM 0.4 mg) should must resolve her problem but not and he asked to take US ABDOMEN & PELVIS Test. In that Test Impressions are
    a)Urinary bladder Distended.No calculi.No Mass seen- wall thickness is normal.
    PREVOID: 120cc POST VOID RESIDUE: 55cc(Significant)
    b)Uterine Fibroid( Calcified Posteroid myometrial fibroid Approx 3.5 x3.0 seen)
    After Seeing those Doc said it is ok that means the Post Void Residue is Normal & Fibroids of that size are common & he again ask to take CYSTOSCOPY, to know the Bladder related problems.
    Later we went CYSTOSCOPY the report is,
    a)Anterior urethra----Normal
    b)Posterior urethra----Normal
    c)Bladder
    - Mucosa ---- Trigouits
    -B.U.O
    -Mass----- Normal
    IMPRESSION:- Trigouits
    After that, the Doc said Bladder is Fine but the thickness of the bladder has increased & due to that capacity has reduced & as my mom is facing these problem from past 2 years she had got a Habit of frequent urine(as she feels that it coming) & he suggested that it is due to her internal pressure & urge to urinate and the only solution is try to Hold the Urine until the bladder get fullied so that the bladder capacity get back. And he listed some medicines (NIFTAS 100mg,BISPEC 5mg,ROLIFLOW for 1 month).
    & he mentioned to get test of URINE AFB for 3 consecutive days.

What I want to Know is?
    1) What is her problem & why is she still facing that frequent urination?
    2) I mentioned above, during renogram her (Left Kidney had GFR 51.38ml/min) is that ok?
    3) Does Post Void Residue (55 cc)(Urine retention)is any problem ?
    4) Uterine Fibroids of that Size 3.5 x 3.0cms is normal?
    5) What are Trigouits? Is that causing the problem?
    6) In HistoPathology report, Granulomatous pyelonephritis,favour tuberculous pylenephritis what does it mean ?(Removal Kidney)
    When I asked these questions to the Doc he said all are ok these are not problem?

Finally, Is Doctor saying is True and I need some valuable suggestions from u who facing these problem in Past or present. Please Let me know…..
    I so much thank you for who reply these .....
    In the Loving of God Jesus,Amen.

Last edited by mod85; 05-08-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    fibroids, frequency of urination, kidney, urologist