It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board

• High Dose Flu Vaccine

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-21-2021, 09:43 PM   #1
    PhotoLense
    (male)

PhotoLense HB User
    High Dose Flu Vaccine

I support all vaccines 100%. Countless millions worldwide have been saved by vaccines.
    I'm posting this message because my recent experience was anomalous, and I don't know
    what to do next, if anything.

A few weeks ago the high dose flu vaccine was recommended because I'm sixty-five. A couple
    of hours after the shot I attempted to eat dinner. Something was very wrong. I could barely
    swallow. It felt like a vise was crushing my chest!

My family insisted I go to the hospital. I adamantly refused. For nineteen hours I was bed ridden.
    Drinking bottled water and occasionally crawling to the bathroom. Finally, the crushing in my
    chest lifted. I was totally exhausted.

My overall health is very good. I climb mountains, scuba dive, and other activities that require
    physical fitness. There is no history of heart disease among my immediate family or other relatives.

I am very concerned that my heart was damaged by the high dose vaccine. The next logical step
    is to visit the family doctor. I will not go down that road, because he will demand that I see a
    cardiologist after hearing about a "vise crushing my chest."

Maybe just continuing with normal life is the best thing to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2021, 01:35 PM   #2
    JohnR41
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
    Re: High Dose Flu Vaccine

You said you climb mountains, scuba dive and other activities that require physical fitness.
    Did you engage in any exhausting physical activity prior to getting vaccinated?

I think the best time to get a flu shot is in the morning and then take it easy for the rest of the day.

I just learned today that, across the United States, on average, one athlete dies every 3 days from sudden cardiac failure. And this includes high school football players too. So it's not just older athletes.

Reply Reply