It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board

• Vaccination ingredients from the CDC...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-24-2005, 01:31 PM   #1
    Doobeedoobeedoo

Doobeedoobeedoo HB User
    Unhappy Vaccination ingredients from the CDC...

I 'believe' that I can post this here because it is a .gov but, who knows....

Just like parents would look at the ingredients in a box of cereal before they fed it to their kids, they might want to look into each of the 'ingredients' that are injected into their kids bodies from the CDC website itself.....

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/pink/appendices/A/excipient2.pdf

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2005, 07:17 AM   #2
    kiki lou

kiki lou HB User
    Re: Vaccination ingredients from the CDC...

You're preachin' to the choir here! Pitiful, isn't it? People spend MUCH more time deciding on a sofa color than they do on studying the chemicals injected into their precious newborns. I was guilty of that as well, and now I and my dd will pay for the rest of our lives. However, you can be darn sure, no vaccine will EVER get within 10 feet of her again!

Kiki

Old 03-01-2005, 07:35 PM   #3
    kklwright
    (female)

kklwright HB User
    Angry Re: Vaccination ingredients from the CDC...

I agree.. But I am a at home daycare provider and I have seen un immunized children get very sick and one of them died. Granted none of them were from my daycare but in my towm and I live in wisconsin where the number of pertusis outbreaks 16 of the outbreak only 2 were of children who had their immunizations the rest were all kids who did not recieve it. We have had more than 5 cases of polio who ever said that was not giving out the right info I totally belive in checking out all the ingredients in what goes into our children but to have a child die of measles and then another permantly brain damaged because of pertusis within the last 3 months is horrible. We would never not buckle our children up because well we are just driving a few blocks would we? So by not immunizing them they are at huge risk we cant see inside someone and tell if they are sick just like we cant see if a car accident will take our childs life that day but damnit we need to do everything to protect them because if they do catch one of these diseases and might I add the only one not seen this year was small pox every other disease that they vaccinate against was seen on several occations we should always be cautious as parents and check everything out but in this day an age we are at war constantly and there are countries ready to nail us with small pox and what are we gonna do just assume that the organic food we feed them will make them all better its time to not be so damn nieve and protect our kids might i add if they catch one of those diseases did anyone do the research on the life lasting results? thats scary!!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2005, 05:30 PM   #4
    Doobeedoobeedoo

Doobeedoobeedoo HB User

kk-

I REALLY, REALLY wish I had the right answers and/or you did too.
    KK, you sound as though you are sure that vaccines protect against diseases but, the truth is vaccines have never been proven to prevent diseases.

What it all boils down to is that I love my kids and you love yours, I think that I am saving them by NOT injecting that stuff into their bodies, you think you are saving them because you ARE injecting them with it.

I would NEVER say that I know everything and I am FOR SURE not the healthiest person and dont eat organic food either BUT, I do know that researchers don't have all the information and there have not been long or double blind studies on vaccinations and MY kids are not gonna be the guinea pigs for big Pharmaceutical companies.

By the way, the only cases of Polio today are caused either directly or indirecly from the oral 'vaccine' itself. This is from the CDC website.

Old 03-02-2005, 05:34 PM   #5
    nastabasta
    Inactive
    (female)

nastabasta HB User

dear doobeedoo,
    if everyone were to follow your line of reasoning, there would be no reason for our useful friend science. we might as well shun anesthetics during surgeries as well and just have people bit down on a bullet.
    in my mind not vaccinating your children is highly irresponsible.

Old 03-02-2005, 07:20 PM   #6
    Doobeedoobeedoo

Doobeedoobeedoo HB User

"in my mind not vaccinating your children is highly irresponsible."

And in my mind, 'vaccinating' is highly irresponsible, the idea of it is great but, they dont work so, why inject CHEMICALS into kids??????????????????

On the science side, where are the scientific studies???!??!?!?!?!??!?!!??!!!
    Show me, PLEASE!!! Oh wait, there are none!

Old 03-03-2005, 04:26 PM   #7
    1970_Torch
    (male)

1970_Torch HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nastabasta
    dear doobeedoo,
    if everyone were to follow your line of reasoning, there would be no reason for our useful friend science. we might as well shun anesthetics during surgeries as well and just have people bit down on a bullet.
    in my mind not vaccinating your children is highly irresponsible.
    Well, I am not doobeedoo, but I hope I can respond to you anyway.

Science is a pretty broad field. And there is lots of room even if we eliminate all vaccines.

Anaesthesia and bullets have nothing to do with vaccination.

You are assuming that vaccines work.

But to my knowledge there is not one scientific paper that proves vaccines works. Vaccines are not based on science but rather on theory.

Old 03-06-2005, 01:49 AM   #8
    Prayingmom
    (female)

Prayingmom HB User

I think that you can just look at history and see that vaccines work. Especially something like polio, for instance. Polio vaccination has made a hugh difference. Polio has pretty much been eliminated in developed countries because of vaccinations. Have you ever read the stories of children having to live in an iron lung or struggle along on polio-crippled legs. My mom can remember when houses had to be quarantined because of contagious diseases. Small pox is another one. We just don't hear of children getting small pox anymore--it was both deadly and disfiguring. Most of us born in the 1950-60's can still see the scar left on our arm from the vaccination. Because parents at the time saw the importance of it, it didn't take many years to rid the USA of small pox. Kids don't even have to get that one anymore. My mom's youngest brother was stillborn because my grandmother had measles while she was pregnant. Some children were born crippled instead. That doesn't happen anymore because most have been vaccinated. Early in one of my pregnancies the doctor checked my titer to see if I could get measles, but knowing about my grandmother, I had already gotten an MMR vaccination as a senior in high school. It didn't take something magical to eliminate polio, small pox and crippled or stillborn babies caused by measles--it was vaccination.

Recently, I have read that in underdeveloped countries where wars are preventing the children from being vaccinated the percentage of children getting the diseases is growing. If you visit certain countries, for your own safety, you must get vaccinations to protect against contagious diseases that we no longer have in America. Thank goodness that the majority of children are vaccinated here. That is what gives some the choice to not vaccinate and still be relatively safe. If polio or small pox were rampant here, not many would choose no vaccination.

Old 03-06-2005, 05:11 AM   #9
    1970_Torch
    (male)

1970_Torch HB User

I am still worried about the mercury-based preservativeThimerosal in the vaccines.

A 1991 memo showed Merck knew but did not care.

On February 8, 2005, The Los Angeles Times reported that a 1991 memo showed that drug company Merck did not act even though Merck knew of the likely danger to the nationís children from the accumulation of thimerosal, a used in vaccines.

The memo from Merck said that 6-month old children who received their shots on schedule would get a mercury dose of up to 87 times higher than guidelines for the maximum daily consumption of mercury from fish.

I would not trust the vaccine manufacturers ingredients list anyway.

Old 03-06-2005, 12:36 PM   #10
    Prayingmom
    (female)

Prayingmom HB User

I posted above. I was just looking through recent posts and decided to put my two cents in. I do try to keep an open mind and so after I posted that message I read several other posts concerning this issue and then did some searches and so now I can better understand where you are coming from. In my mind, I still think my choice to have my children vaccinated was a good one, but now I do have questions--some not even listed on here, but I didn't read all the posts.

I did a search on the words: Thimerosal in the vaccines, and found many interesting sites. One of them was an FDA site that addressed those concerns. It said on there:

"Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine."

Some vaccines have never had thimerosal in them, but from where I am coming that is not the only question. Just how safe are the vaccines? Most drugs are extensively tested in adults, before ever being tried in children.
    Were children the first test subjects for vaccines? Millions of children have been vaccinated.

I can't say that all of my children are healthy now. We have 4 children and up until Christmas 2003 all of them were very healthy. Except for a few ear infections in infancy and well child visits I tried to avoid the doctor's office with them. But it was during Christmas 2003 we started noticing my oldest son was extremely tired and pale and he told his grandmother about pain in sternum --deep in the bone. A couple of months later, he was diagnosed with alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma Stage 4 (the worst) in his foot spread to bone marrow. Doctors say this will be terminal and we are heartbroken. I will always wonder why this has happened to him and don't really expect I'll ever know for sure. Could it be something in the air we breathe, the water we drink, the house we live in, carcinogens in grilled food, using a microwave, pesticides in our food, or even vaccines? Maybe a combinations of all of them. Now if you do a search on vaccines and cancer -- well they are trying to develop vaccines for cancer, but vaccinations (rabies and feline leukemia) of cats have caused cancer-fibrosarcoma and RHABDOMYOSARCOMA. They claim it is caused by the adjuvants in the vaccine that hold it in one place for a couple of weeks while the cat's body builds immunity. The cancers can occur at the injection site anywhere from a few months later to as much as 13 years later. If you do more searches there are sites that claim that almost no vaccines have been tested to see if they cause cancer. It sure makes me wonder when I see rhabdomyosarcoma and other cancers connected to vaccinations in an animal, why they don't look into this more for children?

Rhabdomyosarcoma is a rare cancer. Only 250 to 350 children in the USA get it each year. The times of highest occurence rates in children are at ages when they receive vaccinations. They say the number is not increasing. But some sites say that the rate of cancer in children in developed countries is increasing at the rate of 1% per year. Why? Has the relationship of childhood cancer and vaccination been discussed on this forum?

Just wondering.

Last edited by Prayingmom; 03-06-2005 at 12:39 PM.

Old 03-06-2005, 01:29 PM   #11
    1970_Torch
    (male)

1970_Torch HB User

I am so very sorry about your son. It makes me sick just to read about it. I can not even begin to imagine what you are going through.

No, the relationship of childhood cancers and vaccination has not been discussed on this forum.

Unfortunately it would be difficult since this board does not allow all information. But I have done a lot of research and you are right, there is so much information out there.

Why do we now have so many children's cancer clinics? We never needed those 20 yrs ago. It is very sad.

All I can say it keep researching. There are all sort of treatments for everything. I don't want to discourage you from allopathic medicine but I am saying is, look a bit further.

I wish I could send you more information. But all I can send you is hugs and strength.

Old 03-09-2005, 04:59 PM   #12
    paulajean
    (female)

paulajean HB User

Have you ever looked up what the word 'science' means? If you had, you would not use that as an argument that vaccines are safe or effective. Maybe they are, maybe not....but certainly it has not been proven by science. If the studies are never done, then they can never be proven dangerous.

Old 03-10-2005, 05:44 PM   #13
    1970_Torch
    (male)

1970_Torch HB User

Since this thread discusses vaccine ingredients, we should take a look at this site:

[url]http://www.fda.gov/cber/bse/bse.htm#toc[/url]

I don't even know what to copy and past, so I would suggest for everyone to look and read for themselves.

The link betw. BSE and vaccine growth medium is really played down, after all it's a site from the supervisers of the vaccines.

Do some more research. It's certainly an interesting subject.

What is BSE? And what exactly is the difference between that and Alzheimer Disease?

Last edited by 1970_Torch; 03-10-2005 at 05:45 PM.

Closed Thread