It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board

• Advice for Post Viral Syndrome, TMJ

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-28-2003, 01:52 AM   #1
    SueAzzz

SueAzzz HB User
    Post Advice for Post Viral Syndrome, TMJ

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as to what to give my husband to help him overcome his Post Viral Syndrome.

Although the doctors have not yet diagnosed it, I am pretty certain that this is what he has.

He had a bad virus about 2 months ago and soon after that he developed pain in his right jawline in front of the ear. He has since developed numbness in his jaw as well as sensory numbness of his lower limbs. He has had numbness in his lower legs for a couple of years.

About fifteen years ago he was diagnosed with Post Viral Syndrome and ME.

He does have bad varicose veins which may contribute to the numbness in the lower legs.

I have started him on some Olive Leaf Extract to help rid the virus (Still present in pancreas, so the blood test says), and a multi vitamin.

Thanks Sue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Hepatitis b- viral load soolonely Hepatitis 12 03-12-2012 08:38 PM
    please give me advice - post viral fatigue ELECSKIN Chronic Fatigue 1 02-20-2008 02:53 AM
    Post-viral syndrome? asc01 Chronic Fatigue 0 01-31-2008 11:28 AM
    post viral headache syndrome Verla Panayotis Chronic Fatigue 13 05-21-2006 06:22 PM
    Need advice, does high liver enzymes= biopsy? Mikej2000 Liver & Pancreas Disorders 30 01-31-2006 10:45 AM
    Anybody ever heard of Post Viral Syndrome? Missy603 Fibromyalgia 5 01-15-2004 11:31 AM
    Has anyone ever heard of Post Viral Syndrome? Missy603 Open to All Other Health Topics 4 12-16-2003 11:31 AM