It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board

• ZMA Question

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-22-2003, 07:48 AM   #1
    jagdm27
    Inactive

jagdm27 HB User
    Exclamation ZMA Question

Hey everyone!

I have been taking ZMA for 4weeks an hour before bedtime
    usually 3 pills.
    The question: some nights I cannot fall asleep or I wake up and cannot get back to sleep! Mix in a few weird vivid dreams and I wake up again.
    I take a bodybuilding multivitamin two time a day.
    Could the vitamin B6 in ZMA plus the B6 in the multi be causing this sleep problem? I stopped recently and I have been sleeping better, but I thought the reason for taking ZMA is for better production of testosterone during the deep sleep patterns it is supposed to provide.
    What about mixing wine and then ZMA??

Any information would be appreciated!
    http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2003, 09:49 PM   #2
    Hardrock

Hardrock HB User
    I been using ZMA about a year and half now. It did me the same way. Some guys say it helps them sleep. I seem to have more energy than I use to. ZMA is some good stuff. I take one PM pill each night to help with sleep, been doing that for years.

Old 09-23-2003, 04:12 PM   #3
    jagdm27
    Inactive

jagdm27 HB User
    Question

Hardrock... http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif

Maybe I am mis-understanding you! When you said it
    "did me the same way" do you mean that you could not
    sleep either? or had interrupted sleep patterns? or do you mean that you have had great results from ZMA. I am 34 years old and I figured these minerals are great
    as you age and continue to lift weights. I read somewhere that B6 is what could be causing irregular sleep patterns.

Later Dude!

Old 09-24-2003, 09:10 PM   #4
    Hardrock

Hardrock HB User
    I had read so much about ZMA and individuals that had taken it that it helped their sleep pattern but not me. It seem to keep me awake the first few nights but don't notice it much anymore. I don't lift weights but do jog and do a lot of abs. I can tell that my muscles are harder than they use to be. Its a good product. I buy it 6 bottles at a time.

Closed Thread