It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board

• Can anyone take sublingual B12?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-29-2005, 04:23 AM   #1
    mangosmoothie
    (female)

mangosmoothie HB User
    Question Can anyone take sublingual B12?

A friend of my Mom's, swears by sublingual B12. She's been taking it for several years and states she never gets sick, has a lot of energy, her memory is great and it's done wonders for her hair & skin. My Mom's friend is in her 50's and has been taking sublingual B12 since her mid 40's.

I would like to try this, but unsure if anyone can take it. My memory isn't as sharp as it used to be. I also get tired a lot and under daily stresses from being a caregiver to my Father. In addition, I get sick a lot quicker than I used too. If someone says they have a cold, I run so I don't catch it. I would love a better immune system and if it helps with my skin and hair, that's a double plus. Basically, I'm just tired of being tired all the time.

From what I've read online, alot of people have benefitted from Sublingual B12. I would appreciate any and all comments from B12 users. Again, can anyone take it or are there some individuals that shouldn't? Thanks!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2005, 03:12 PM   #2
    mangosmoothie
    (female)

mangosmoothie HB User
    Re: Can anyone take sublingual B12?

Thanks Harry!!! I really appreciate it. I've been reading up on B12 and see so many different brands, like Trivita etc. Is one brand any better than the other? Not sure what to purchase. So if anyone has some suggestions, that would be great. Thanks again!

Last edited by moderator2; 12-07-2005 at 03:19 PM.

Closed Thread