It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board

Omega 3 and other questions

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2006, 10:09 AM   #1
nuttygirl
Veteran
(female)

nuttygirl HB User
Omega 3 and other questions

Hello again,
Is there a good omega supplement that you don't have to take several times a day or have to take a lot of them? A super concentrate maybe? I'm taking the omega joy and having to take 2 pills three times a day and they are so huge! Is there a once a day one pill or maybe twice a day one pill brand? Also, about antioxidants, is there a brand that combines all of the best ones? I know the resveratol(sp) and the ALA are good, also the grape seed extract. So, is there one pill that will cover me there with all the best antioxidants? I take plenty of vitamin c, A, and E. One more question, what the heck is grape seed oil and is it good for me? I saw it in my health food store next to the olive oil. If it is good, how does it taste? I use only olive and flax oils currently.

Thanks Alot!!!

Tori

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2006, 03:53 PM   #2
6foot3
Senior Veteran
(male)

6foot3 HB User
Re: Omega 3 and other questions

Most omega- 3 fish oils are pretty much 1000 mg standard although i beleive omega joy is more. Its just hard to make a softgel that can hold alot and not be big to swallow. As far as a good antioxidents with what you ask....well i like ''Berryvin''. Just do a search on it and you'll find it......

Old 11-16-2006, 09:17 AM   #3
Barry876
Inactive
(male)

Barry876 HB User
Re: Omega 3 and other questions

Nuttygirl take the Spectrum Flax seed
That is the best Flax Seed vitamin.
Its very rich in Flax Seed.

Flax Seed Oil is a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acid, alpha linolenic acid, which is necessary for a wide variety of biological processes. Flax Seed Oil is highly recommended for the general well being, whole body nutrition and helps in restoring body's natural balance of good and bad prostaglandins. Flax Seed Oil contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fiber, protein, and zinc.Flax Seed Oil also comes in an edible form, sold mostly at health-food stores. Like olive, canola, and most other plant oils, it is highly unsaturated and heart-healthy.

Closed Thread