It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board

Multivitamin and calcium supplement

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
cvoor
Senior Veteran
(female)

cvoor HB User
Multivitamin and calcium supplement

I have been taking a Multivitamin, and calcium supplement. I have been having muscle aches, back pain, joint pain, and can barely get up from a kneeling position. This morning I also had increased anxiety, and just did not feel well. Which could be causing my problem ???
Multi....Centrum silver ultra women
Calcium...Caltrate, one a day, 600

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #2
jonnstar
Senior Veteran
(male)

jonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB User
Re: Multivitamin and calcium supplement

Almost certainly no, but to be sure, stop for a few days, and see if you feel better. If you do, start again, and see if the symptoms come back. If this happens, then you will know it was the supplements.

Multiple anecdotes do not equal evidence - Me

Old 04-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
aussiedancer
(male)

aussiedancer HB User
Re: Multivitamin and calcium supplement

if it isn't the supplements themselves, then it's probably the lack of absorption for your needs....I would try spend a tad more and getting a wholefood multivitamin and adding Raw Calcium by Garden of Life. I had really bad knees and it hurt to even kneel, these both helped it heal completely hope this helps mate!

Closed Thread